Home

the_future420's 9 Min Qtr Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on the_future420's 9 Min Qtr Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-13-2011, 09:01 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: the_future420's 9 Min Qtr Heisman Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
I used your sliders for one of the NBA games (or was it fight night?) a few years ago and really enjoyed them. To me currently the game has a few too many big plays (I notice low first down totals for both me and the CPU, even though we have high yardage and high scoring), so any work toward lowering yards per play is good for me. Will try these later.
I remember you mrprice, and yeah the last time I did sliders was for NBA 2k10 I believe.

Just had another very fun game. I lost 28-17 in a matchup of TCU (CPU) @ LSU (me).

From the beginning of the game I felt like my team was better but there were so many mistakes we made that we couldnt overcome. Had 7 penalties for 60 yds including a killer Def PI penalty in my own endzone. I also had 7 turnovers. 4 ints and 3 fumbles. Even still, the game felt realistic to me.

Some more stats:
LSU
QB: 11/25, 178 yds, 3 int, 1 FUMB
RB: 25 ATT, 166 yds, TD, 2 FUMB
DEF; 4 sacks

TCU:
QB: 11/17, 132 yds, 2 TD
RB: 20 ATT, 123 YDS, 1 TD , long of 92
DEF: 3 sacks

Cant say I outplayed them becasue of all the turnovers, but outside of a huge 92 yd run and a pick 6 by TCU, I dominated. Off to play another game with some lower ranked teams
Old 07-13-2011, 10:46 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 8

just lost to mia 20-7 with my irish

Mia - 24- 70 rushing, 18-23 passing

Nd - 15- 58 rushing, 11-28 passing

Overall liking these I still feel Im above my skill level but thats cool better than below I can move down. You got a good base man
Old 07-14-2011, 09:34 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

I used your sliders lastnight and I have to say I had some pretty good games. I only played on 5mins though because I didn't have time to play 9min Q. Hopefully, tonight I can get the full effect of your sliders while playing the 9mins.

I played as USF vs ULM. I won 14-7. I think I had about 40 plays and gained close 260 yards.

The 2nd game, I played as NEB at OU. Final score was 14-11. I cut the game off after the 3rd quarter. I got up 14-0 in the first quarter. I had drives of 7plays 74 yards, and 8 plays of 80 yards for my first two positions. After that, I really couldn't get anything done. OU just kept chipping away at my lead. 1st with a FG, then another FG, the a safety (Why, did I use PA from the 8 yards line...my play took too long to develope), and then they this 60 yard bomb that got it within my 5. But, my D held again. They only got a FG.

Are you making any more adjustments? I notice while playing... not enough INT eventhough balls were thrown right at the defense or when the DB's made a great play for the ball.

Last edited by Dynasty411; 07-14-2011 at 09:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 04:34 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 17

I've made some adjustments to my sliders and put them in the first post. I think Im done tweaking sliders. Let me guys know what you think.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »