Home

Differences in Heisman and All American.

This is a discussion on Differences in Heisman and All American. within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-14-2011, 11:08 AM   #9
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Differences in Heisman and All American.

Yeah for me personally I had to drop tackling slider down to 10. But then again I have always been very good at tackling. With it at 10 backs, that should break tackles, actually break tackles.

And those who aren't get stood up and bush whacked by another defender. I also lowered rush defense too, it keeps the linebackers from blowing up the CPU running game in the backfield, especially on running plays to the outside..

Heisman this year reminds me of All Madden on Madden 11. The AI just performs better with their runs and return game.

IMO way too many people automatically adjusting way too many sliders for no reason. All that crap isn't necessary this year.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:25 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 5

So far I have only ran with Heisman and overall it is probably my best experience thus far with default settings in NCAA. I have only a couple of gripes, one is already mentioned that being the FG kicking. The other notible is that although the physcic calling does not seem to be as bad, I still notice it particularly in the base offense plays. For example, now maybe it has just been the luck of the draw as I have only played a couple of games so far, but I noticed that when I came out to run a HB toss in those games the corner was blitzing the vast majority of the time to the side of the toss. Again, nothing to the extent of last year and to be honest I am a little weary of asking for tuners as I am affraid that they will just mess the game up, especially if we cannot chose between tuner sets.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:31 AM   #11
What A Day That Was

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

As a person who has always hated the highest level on any EA football game, I can say that Heisman finally feels like it plays a fair game. Small sample size, but I've noticed the difference. I honestly don't feel like it's cheating anymore other than the safeties breaking on balls they can't/shouldn't see and the linebackers barely ever missing swat attempts on passes over them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 02:59 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 13

I've been toying with default Heisman, the only change being CPU coverage down a few clicks (I've seen alot of instances where the CPU CBs are psychic and run the routes/cuts before the WRs do) But besides that, Heisman feels great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »