Home

The Running Game in '12

This is a discussion on The Running Game in '12 within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2011, 03:32 AM   #1
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7
The Running Game in '12

There are quite a few major changes to this year's running game. I'm having to "relearn" how to run the ball, and happy to do so.

The biggest change I'm seeing so far is the defense does a better job of sealing the outside. So on those plays where your hole is plugged up, it's not to easy to bounce to the outside like in previous years. You'll really need to make good reads on the defense and call the right plays. Those tight formations that were gold in the past aren't so easy any more.

This also means the option is a lot harder. In almost every iteration of this game, including last gen, the option was money. This year I'm finding much better luck with the inside running game.

But the lines also seems to create holes better, and without as much suction tackling if you're calling the right plays you can certainly create a solid running game. So far I'm still on default AA sliders and finding the game a challenge in this department, but I'm pleased this is the case!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »