Home

SportGamer's Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on SportGamer's Coach Mode Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2011, 05:54 PM   #97
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: SportGamer's Coach Mode Sliders

Hey does anybody know if there is a setting or something to display the players name? I am loving this new broadcast camera angle, but I don't like the fact that you never know who is carrying the ball. When my HB carries, or receiver catches, I have no idea who he is until the play is over. Is there some setting that can be turned on to display players name while a play is running?
Old 09-06-2011, 06:28 PM   #98
Pro

kcsam's Arena

Quick question: Since this is indeed "coach mode", why would their need to be different sliders for both user and cpu? Wouldn't both teams be considered cpu since the human aspect of the game play would not come into play? The reason I ask is because it seems that the cpu is getting a bigger advantage in the games I play. More of a pass rush, better rushing, better QB play. I have tried playing with two equal teams (me as Cal and cpu as Illinois). The final score was 69-24 Illinois.

Has anyone tried these sliders with the same #'s across the board? Instead of having distinct differences between human and cpu? To me, I think it would create a much even playing field and the ratings of the players and teams would come much more into play.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:43 PM   #99
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsam
Quick question: Since this is indeed "coach mode", why would their need to be different sliders for both user and cpu?

Has anyone tried these sliders with the same #'s across the board? Instead of having distinct differences between human and cpu?
My hesiman coach sliders use the same settings for both sides of the ball and it works great.

As long as you are playing from the booth and not with Auto Passing turned on in Regular Control mode. It seems as soon as a HUM is "playing" the stick the game goes all psychotic.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:40 PM   #100
Pro

kcsam's Arena

Let me check those out and see how they work. Any specific reason as to why you decided to use HEISMAN rather than the lower difficulty settings? I have heard from numerous players that the lower setting have a more realistic game play about them. I've heard that anything higher creates a lot of fake fg's/punts and other crazy out of the ordinary results. I've never tried myself, but just referring to what I have heard from others on here.
Old 09-07-2011, 02:34 AM   #101
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsam
Let me check those out and see how they work. Any specific reason as to why you decided to use HEISMAN rather than the lower difficulty settings? I have heard from numerous players that the lower setting have a more realistic game play about them. I've heard that anything higher creates a lot of fake fg's/punts and other crazy out of the ordinary results. I've never tried myself, but just referring to what I have heard from others on here.
Yeah CPU does try to kick long field goals, but if you treat it as a punt return it works out the same ... unless your fieldgoal returner gets Game MVP but that would suggest a whole different set of problems with your team **cough** Memphis **cough**

That said, the reason I stipulated my sliders were Heisman was just in case there was/is something different going on at the lower levels that benefits from seperate HUM and CPU settings... not to troll for testers/players.

Syde
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 11:35 AM   #102
Rookie

Ranger Fan's Arena

OVR: 0

Any updates to these post patch
Old 09-13-2011, 12:14 PM   #103
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennett
Any updates to these post patch
not yet. will post updates as needed.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:18 PM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportGamer24
not yet. will post updates as needed.
I'll be interested to see what you come up with.I been testing and tweaking a good amount.I will be updating mine soon.I look forward to your update as well.
Nhl-Sharks
College sports-Miami Hurricanes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »