Home

SportGamer's Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on SportGamer's Coach Mode Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2011, 10:11 PM   #57
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: SportGamer's Coach Mode Sliders

Scratch that. I don't want to lower rb ability below the default of 50. I'll look at CPU tkl and run def instead to address hum running game.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:20 PM   #58
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

Updated set has been posted in original post
Old 07-31-2011, 09:53 AM   #59
Old Guy

SalemChief's Arena

OVR: 3

What a disappointing end to my Year 2 LSU dyansty, SG. Lost the SEC championship to Georgia, then dropping the Cap. One Bowl to Iowa.

That said, the sliders were awesome, I thought. The weaknesses I knew my team had (inexperienced QB, shaky LB corps and o-line), came back to haunt me, as they should have. It was a jailbreak all day as the Georgia D blitzed me constantly, and my QB took a tone of sacks. Lost 38-7.

Kept the Capital One bowl tight against Iowa, but a superior Hawkeye team pulled ahead in the fourth quarter, and I dropped the game 28-14.

Sliders are the best, man. I felt like both teams played exactly as they should. Well done. Sticking with these.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:28 AM   #60
Rookie

3Percenter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportGamer24
Updated set has been posted in original post
I'm curious as to why you don't want to lower rb ability below the default of 50.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:47 PM   #61
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Percenter
I'm curious as to why you don't want to lower rb ability below the default of 50.
I'm afraid it will lessen the difference between great backs and average backs. I know I was only considering a 5 point change but I made a few other changes to tone down human offense just a touch. Did you try the 5 point reduction in human rb ability? If so did it make a difference?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2011, 04:50 PM   #62
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

Glad to hear so many people are running with these. My favorite part of the set is the array of games I'm seeing. I've blown out the cpu, been destroyed by the cpu, and I've had some right battles. Right now I'm 4–3 in my asu dynasty with losses to Oregon, Oregon state, and Illinois. I was able to knock off Utah and usc.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:59 PM   #63
Rookie

3Percenter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportGamer24
I'm afraid it will lessen the difference between great backs and average backs. I know I was only considering a 5 point change but I made a few other changes to tone down human offense just a touch. Did you try the 5 point reduction in human rb ability? If so did it make a difference?
Just played a game in my FSU dynasty Vs. Boston College.

I made two tweaks to your sliders. USER RB ability and Run blocking were at 45.

Final Score was FSU 27 BC 7

Team Stats

FSU: Rushing- 44- 162- I TD Passing- 15-30 for 195 yards 2 TDs

BC: Rushing- 24-96- 1 TD Passing- 9-24 for 98 yards 0 TDs

Keep in mind, E.J. Manuel was out for the 1st two quarters and it showed. His backup Clint Trickett was ineffective so that's realistic. I still think the Human running game is a little too potent at times but I also realize BC doesn't have a good defense.

Next game is at home Vs. Miami so that may be a better measurement of these sliders. I'm gonna leave HUMAN RB ability and run block at 45.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:40 PM   #64
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Percenter
Next game is at home Vs. Miami so that may be a better measurement of these sliders. I'm gonna leave HUMAN RB ability and run block at 45.
Curious to hear the results

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »