Home

SportGamer's Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on SportGamer's Coach Mode Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2011, 09:38 PM   #65
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: SportGamer's Coach Mode Sliders

I'm going to get a dynasty going in the dynasty HQ with these sliders either tonight or tomorrow. Should give some more stats for you to see for any adjustments you still think need to be made.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2011, 10:45 PM   #66
Rookie

3Percenter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportGamer24
Curious to hear the results
So Miami's front seven basically shut down my running attack. 30 yards on 35 carries. However, E.J. Manuel went 20-27 for 398 yards and 5 TDs. I watched the replay of every big pass and it seemed like an FSU receiver would slip through soft zone coverage and E.J. would find him. It wasn't due to lack of pass rush considering Manuel got sacked 5 times

Final score was 41-34 FSU.

Miami's rushing stats seemed really good; 108 yards on 29 carries and Jacory Harris went 14-33 for 347 yards and 4 TDs.

This was basically a game of big passing plays.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:52 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Percenter
So Miami's front seven basically shut down my running attack. 30 yards on 35 carries. However, E.J. Manuel went 20-27 for 398 yards and 5 TDs. I watched the replay of every big pass and it seemed like an FSU receiver would slip through soft zone coverage and E.J. would find him. It wasn't due to lack of pass rush considering Manuel got sacked 5 times

Final score was 41-34 FSU.

Miami's rushing stats seemed really good; 108 yards on 29 carries and Jacory Harris went 14-33 for 347 yards and 4 TDs.

This was basically a game of big passing plays.
Sounds like an awesome game 3.I really like this set I'm working on a set that is a combo of this and my set.I need to do more testing.Loving Coach mode this year,though the lack of deep ball defense both for and against the CPU is annoying.Just curious are you playing all your games with true coach mode and broadcast cam or auto-pass and you have to kick?I been doing all my games with true coach mode.
Nhl-Sharks
College sports-Miami Hurricanes
Old 07-31-2011, 11:18 PM   #68
Rookie

3Percenter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamikris
Just curious are you playing all your games with true coach mode and broadcast cam or auto-pass and you have to kick?I been doing all my games with true coach mode.
I play my games as the Defensive coordinator and I DO NOT control any player on defense. On offense, I watch every CPU play via broadcast cam because it produces a more realistic time of possession plus I get to watch the replays and address problems with the sliders.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:32 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 7
Quote:
I play my games as the Defensive coordinator and I DO NOT control any player on defense. On offense, I watch every CPU play via broadcast cam because it produces a more realistic time of possession plus I get to watch the replays and address problems with the sliders.
Cool Thanks for the quick response.I haven't played around with coordinator stuff much yet but I will.
Nhl-Sharks
College sports-Miami Hurricanes
Old 08-01-2011, 11:39 AM   #70
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamikris
Just curious are you playing all your games with true coach mode and broadcast cam or auto-pass and you have to kick?I been doing all my games with true coach mode.
true coach mode
Old 08-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #71
Rookie

3Percenter's Arena

Big problem I'm seeing with the sliders is too many big passing plays by both HUMAN and CPU

Last edited by 3Percenter; 08-01-2011 at 03:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2011, 10:07 PM   #72
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Big problem I'm seeing with the sliders is too many big passing plays by both HUMAN and CPU
This seems to be a problem with the engine. I'm considering upping the speed threshold to minimize some of the spacing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »