Home

Question about using Sliders?

This is a discussion on Question about using Sliders? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2011, 01:54 PM   #1
Rookie

platinumgreg's Arena

OVR: 1
Question about using Sliders?

I've been playing NCAA for years and never thought to use/adjust sliders. I don't know anything about adjusting them. For those that use them. How does it help the gameplay and is there a certain person's sliders I should upload? Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 07:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Question about using Sliders?

Same here. I'd love to know what effect the sliders actually have since I've never changed them.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:19 PM   #3
Rookie

chang1701's Arena

OVR: 0
bump

same as these guys. I'd like to know. I've tried adjusting them and i dont know if it helped or not.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:04 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Question about using Sliders?

I have been playing ncaa for over a decade and EA has never put out a true definition of what sliders do. Honestly the best thing you can do is look in the slider forum and also go onto the practice field. Turn a slider up for example run blocking. Put that at 100 and see how your o line pancakes the defenders. Then put it at 0 and see what happens. Also look at this link, it will help:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tually-do.html

Dont worry, some of us have been trying to figure out the true meaning of what these things do for years with no true explanation from EA or our own testing.

I cant tell you how many times I have put up a post asking about sliders and get 0 answers because most people dont really know.

I honestly dread getting the new version of this game every year for the mere fact the old sliders wont work and we spend weeks or longer tweaking them instead of playing the game. Then throw in the fact that now we deal with sliders that could be broken only to have them fixed and have to start over.
..."And there's a frequent bug that turns the receivers' route markers into dancing squiggly lines. None of these problems destroy the fun of running a perfect option play, but they do take you out of what should be an immersive experience."....

Last edited by smoove7; 07-20-2011 at 02:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »