Home

S.O.S. Sliders (All-American)

This is a discussion on S.O.S. Sliders (All-American) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2012, 07:18 AM   #297
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: S.O.S. Sliders (All-American)

I used these last night and they were almost perfect. I played as UConn b- vs Western Michigan c+ on the road and I won 21-17. The only weird thing was I missed 2 xtra points and a punt that I hit full power went like 10 yards so I upped the fg accuracy and punt accuracy to 20 and will try that tonight. These will be the sliders I go with for dynasty mode. You earn every rushing yard and you have to make good decisions passing the ball but you have time to make those decisions. Every other slider set I try you have zero time to throw the ball so I do not understand how other guys play on Madden unless they throw a screen pass or some vertical play every time which is pointless. This set allows you to have a great game with many different results and it feels very realistic.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:08 PM   #298
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: S.O.S. Sliders (All-American)

You really have human pass accuracy at 0? Seems there were a couple other sliders at 0. Does that make sense?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »