Home

Old 07-17-2011, 05:26 PM   #9
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Auto Subs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Last year the Sub settings were based off the Fatigue ratings in the game.

I haven't really observed the Fatigue ratings this year on the default rosters....I"ll have to take a look at them and see if can find settings that will work for this years game.

Every year EA seems to chang the way fatigue progresses during a game and these sliders have to be adjusted slightly based on that years game.
I found that 75/85 works well for Running backs. On long drives you'll see your back up come in and play more than just one play, my last game he had 12 carries. I still need to find different settings for the rest, PM's from last year are close but there is some definite tweaking needed.

Last edited by JayD; 07-17-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:34 PM   #10
Rookie

stevensa08's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbowbb2
Auto-Subs have always been a problem. I have had to resort to using formation subs to alternate my RBs. Assigning certain RBs to certain formations that best suit their skill sets seem like the best way to do it until they get auto-subs fixed. Anything above 85 and the starter wont return. It happens on 85 sometimes too. Better D-Line rotation is also needed.
This is the exact same thing I do and when the 4th quarter comes, no issues. Last year, worked most of the time, but did have times where my wide receiver was playing a db on defense.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:35 PM   #11
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensa08
This is the exact same thing I do and when the 4th quarter comes, no issues. Last year, worked most of the time, but did have times where my wide receiver was playing a db on defense.
My last game I saw no issues with my current setting so looks like I'm going to stick with 75/85 for running backs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 06:11 PM   #12
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm in the 3rd quarter now and I can't get my starter back in no matter what I change the settings to. Any ideas?
Old 07-17-2011, 09:32 PM   #13
Rookie

lbowbb2's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
I'm in the 3rd quarter now and I can't get my starter back in no matter what I change the settings to. Any ideas?
After they go out, theyre out. Nothing you can do other than start another game with different settings.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:42 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbowbb2
After they go out, theyre out. Nothing you can do other than start another game with different settings.
Which is a sign it's seriously broken. Sitting on the bench should eliminate fatigue. I guess I'll try the 75/85 posted in this thread and see if I can get the backup some carries.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:02 PM   #15
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5

If that were true then athletes wouldnt need days/weeks off. If I set my sliders to 80/95 at some point he won't get back to 95 and is "pulled"

If you look at ANY backs stats they don't run every down every series the complete game, so I find that the setting of 80-95 seems more realistic as I have 2 or 3 backs with 15-10-6 carries at the end of the game.

One other solution was to keep it closer to 75-85 but setup substitutions based on formations to spread it out more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 10:19 PM   #16
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

So, to just control it via formations, what sub setting are you guys using? I'm all for doing it that way, I just want to make sure my starter doesn't disappear again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »