Home

Schnaidt1's AA slider set (very realistic)

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's AA slider set (very realistic) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2011, 10:16 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's AA slider set (very realistic)

Schnaidt... thanks for these numbers.. these numbers actually made it actually felt like I was competitive with two teams evenly matched teams... (although I went to a Slow speed)....

I lost to Kentucky [finally got my full game in].. lost 20-17 when i recovered a punt fumble on about the 35 yard line with about 45 seconds left... and my backup QB (my starter went down on the 2nd play... if he's in there, I think I throw one less pick and one more TD...I think.) threw the 4th of his 4 picks (none of which were due to "superman jumping LB'ers".) on the very next play trying to get the ball centered in case a FG attempt was coming..

But it was a game I felt I was finally competing against the CPU on , with no blowouts on either side, and the run defense on both sides was solid, but not "overly stifling". (both teams only managed about 315 total yards offense each...)

Last edited by DaSaintFan; 07-25-2011 at 10:19 PM.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:24 PM   #10
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

there were too many penalties being called so i made some updates....try them out if u were finding too many penalties.

and as always, if u been using these sliders. i would love to get more feedback and stats and stuff
Old 07-27-2011, 05:33 PM   #11
Rookie

Hey guys I'm new to the the slider scene (the this forum), so cut me some slack with this question:

How do I set these sliders? Are they "clicks" from 0? For example: False start is set at 90, so do I start all the way at the right, and "click" over to the right 90 times? Or are they labeled by the number? If it is... disregard this question!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2011, 06:01 PM   #12
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

they are labeled by number...

so just go in and set each to the number i put in accordingly
Old 07-28-2011, 01:15 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

These look good. I will make a few adjustments though before testing. I barely get any punt return yards. I compensate by making ai higher (55-60) at punt power and lower at punt acc.

And I will set my penalties differently, mostly in favor of the def (the biggest challenge in videogame football is the balance between realistic gameplay while having enough total stats and not having unrealistically high scoring games every game).

I have concerns over stopping the run on these settings, and I have struggled a little at passing on aa default so I am concerned with 30 qb rating w/40int. But I will test these. Thanks.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:07 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

played a half exhibition ucla at usc. pretty good. going to turn down wr catch to 55 for both and int down some. perhaps I can finally start a dynasty. i may move threshold down some more too. thanks for these. i've been playing this too long to test and test and test beta anymore!
Old 07-28-2011, 03:07 AM   #15
Rookie

linkdude's Arena

OVR: 2

atha:

The sliders are all in multiples of 5, so for 90 you would start at zero and click over 18 times, 18 X 5 = 90.

The sliders are also defaulted at 50 so to get to 90 you would click over 8 times to add the 40 points.

(The only sliders that are in multiples of 1, to my knowledge, are the auto-sub sliders)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 11:29 AM   #16
Rookie

I figured it out, thanks guys!

Played with them last night. I was OU, cpu was A&M (in Norman). Got down 24-7 quickly, battled back to make it 24-21 at half, and eventually won, 41-31.

These sliders definitely make you play defense! Once I got the hang of it, it started to feel like a real game. The cpu does make you pay for your mistakes (threw into coverage more than I should have, got picked off 3 times).

So far I'm giving these sliders an A+. Will be using them in our online dynasty, so I'm excited to try them out with a smaller school.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »