Home

Schnaidt1's AA slider set (very realistic)

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's AA slider set (very realistic) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-19-2011, 09:54 AM   #25
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Schnaidt1's AA slider set (very realistic) V 1.2

i played two games with these sliders last night. beat tennessee 20-0 with florida(at tenn) and then crushed alabama with your illinois squad.

i really like the way the games felt, which i think is due to normal speed threshold 35. but my games were just too easy. neither of my opponents could muster any offense. i felt that was ok in the first matchup but no way illinois should totally shutdown alabamas attack. their running game was practically nonexistent.

i'm gonna make some tweaks tonight and i'll post what i find. i've been using the AA and heisman sliders posted here, as well as a set i made in AA, and i think your normal speed 35 threshold has potential. i'll let you know what i find as far as creating a more challenging game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2011, 01:04 AM   #26
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

increased cpu rba to 70 and pass acc to 40. Decreased human rush d to 30 and run block to 30. Decreased tackling for both to 30.

Played four games, went 3-1. Scores, stats, and gameplay was awesome. Just what I was looking for. Challenging but not frustrating. Good run game by cpu.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:14 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
i played two games with these sliders last night. beat tennessee 20-0 with florida(at tenn) and then crushed alabama with your illinois squad.

i really like the way the games felt, which i think is due to normal speed threshold 35. but my games were just too easy. neither of my opponents could muster any offense. i felt that was ok in the first matchup but no way illinois should totally shutdown alabamas attack. their running game was practically nonexistent.

i'm gonna make some tweaks tonight and i'll post what i find. i've been using the AA and heisman sliders posted here, as well as a set i made in AA, and i think your normal speed 35 threshold has potential. i'll let you know what i find as far as creating a more challenging game.

yea some people are better and i figured these might be easier...

for me if i dont cheese on passing...it gets annoying with all the damn swats from linebackers...still trying to find a good fix for that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »