Home

Are slider working?

This is a discussion on Are slider working? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-23-2011, 05:15 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Are slider working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I can answer that.

Post patch, QB ACC. As i said above, post patch, even with QB acc at 0 my QB or cpu rarely overthrow their WR.

Pre patch with the same setting, on heisman, QB (both sides) overthrew them constantly.
When you tested it did you crank the CPUs pass coverage up to 100 and did you crank there pass rush up to 100? When I dropped the USER accuracy down to 0 with my current settings balls were sailing on me so I bumped it back up to 5 and I consider myself very good at precision passing and directional throwing. I believe cranking up the CPUs pass defense does have a big effect on the USER passing(Heisman off course).
Old 07-23-2011, 06:03 PM   #10
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
When you tested it did you crank the CPUs pass coverage up to 100 and did you crank there pass rush up to 100? When I dropped the USER accuracy down to 0 with my current settings balls were sailing on me so I bumped it back up to 5 and I consider myself very good at precision passing and directional throwing. I believe cranking up the CPUs pass defense does have a big effect on the USER passing(Heisman off course).
I"m not going to say the sliders don't work but i will say the sliders don't have a bigger IMPACT as they did last year

You can tell right away all you have to do is put QBA at 0 and CPU Pass Coverage at 50 in NCAA 11 you'll see right away how difficult it becomes to complete passes in that game compaired to this game using the same exact slider settings

With QBA at 0 last year you'd be lucky to complete 5 straight passes especially if you didn't set your feet to throw

This year you can run off 8-10 straight completions and if a LB or DB doesn't get his hands on the ball that could go even higher

IMO i think the overall effect of sliders on last years gameplay was much superior to this years game.....I have no idea what percentage a slider effects each gameplay area

But if i have to give a educated guess I'd say QBA last year at 0 probably effected the QB's accuarcy rating by about 25%

This year it appears to only effect any QB by about 5% in accuarcy

I can show you some videos of me passing the ball with QBA at 0 for both this year and last year.....you'll see right away how much more harder it was last year to complete passes using the same settings.

There are several sliders this year that i have come to the conclusion has very minimal effect on gameplay overall but that is just my opinion and we don't all play the game the same way or have the same skills so i could be 100% wrong

Last edited by Playmakers; 07-23-2011 at 06:06 PM.
Old 07-23-2011, 06:23 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I"m not going to say the sliders don't work but i will say the sliders don't have a bigger IMPACT as they did last year

You can tell right away all you have to do is put QBA at 0 and CPU Pass Coverage at 50 in NCAA 11 you'll see right away how difficult it becomes to complete passes in that game compaired to this game using the same exact slider settings

With QBA at 0 last year you'd be lucky to complete 5 straight passes especially if you didn't set your feet to throw

This year you can run off 8-10 straight completions and if a LB or DB doesn't get his hands on the ball that could go even higher

IMO i think the overall effect of sliders on last years gameplay was much superior to this years game.....I have no idea what percentage a slider effects each gameplay area

But if i have to give a educated guess I'd say QBA last year at 0 probably effected the QB's accuarcy rating by about 25%

This year it appears to only effect any QB by about 5% in accuarcy

I can show you some videos of me passing the ball with QBA at 0 for both this year and last year.....you'll see right away how much more harder it was last year to complete passes using the same settings.

There are several sliders this year that i have come to the conclusion has very minimal effect on gameplay overall but that is just my opinion and we don't all play the game the same way or have the same skills so i could be 100% wrong
Ok this sounds more on point.. I believe that.. It just some guys coming on here saying how much success there having with the accuracy on 0 but they have the CPUs pass coverage and INTs at 50 or in most cases lower then that. IMO raising the Pass Coverage(leaving INTs at 50) and Pass rush to the max has an effect on the USER accuracy once you lower it down to 0-10. But I definitely believe you when you say the sliders from 11 had a bigger effect then they do this year especially when you have to go to the extreme to get them to work.. For example with the USER rushing. You can have the USER rushing at 0 and still have a very effective run game with the CPUs rush defense at 100.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 07-23-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 09:34 PM   #12
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

i wont`keep trying to explain. Playmaker did it perfectly.
It has nothing to do with CPU sliders on defense.

QB acc at 0 should have tons of miss throws. Period.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
i wont`keep trying to explain. Playmaker did it perfectly.
It has nothing to do with CPU sliders on defense.

QB acc at 0 should have tons of miss throws. Period.
I understand what your trying to say perfectly but if your basing your theory on the QB acc at 0 with the CPU pass coverage at 0(I believe your using Matt 10s sliders) thats a hard point to make because something has to give with that combination..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »