Home

Sliders are not effective

This is a discussion on Sliders are not effective within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-02-2011, 10:25 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Sliders are not effective

You make very good points. Speaking of momentum, where is it this year? Doesn't seem like there is much for either side.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:51 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 7

Nutsack, the randomness assigned to the games happens in Play Now mode as well, believe me. I've been testing sliders using the same 2 teams each time playing either one or the other of them (but always the same matchup and home team) and you would be amazed at the randomness factor in some of the games...

I had a game where there were 4+ 40+ yard TDs and a 60+ yard run then played another where neither team could pass the ball and the longest run was 13 yards. Sometimes the CPU will run all over me, racking up 200+ yards, and then other times they won't even break 100.

All that said, the randomness factor is what causes slider'itis' and for users to constantly change and update their sliders without ever being happy.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 1

I agree with the slider-itis reference, but that random-ness (not saying you said it was a bad thing) is realistic.... You never know what team or gamestyle is going to happen on a Saturday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »