Home

Rush Defense slider help?

This is a discussion on Rush Defense slider help? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-25-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Rush Defense slider help?

The only issue I am having with the run game is for example an O lineman breaks a block and completes the animation of breaking the block he stands there as the rb is beside him and watches him go by then begins to run after him.

I dont think it is so much a momentum thing but I cant exactly pin point if rush d or tackle slider handles this. I think rush d for the reaction time but wanted the communities thoughts. Even in the secondary I have CB break block and be standing there but instead of trying to tackle the rb as they are beside each other, he turns and begins to run behind him.

Basically like the defenders are scared to tackle so they wait a split second too long and by then the rb is gone.
..."And there's a frequent bug that turns the receivers' route markers into dancing squiggly lines. None of these problems destroy the fun of running a perfect option play, but they do take you out of what should be an immersive experience."....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 11:33 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Rush Defense slider help?

Where are my slider guru's at? I know there are a ton of you, the forums dont lie because I have at least 8 sets of AA 8 min sliders from people on here who spend weeks tweaking them.
..."And there's a frequent bug that turns the receivers' route markers into dancing squiggly lines. None of these problems destroy the fun of running a perfect option play, but they do take you out of what should be an immersive experience."....
Old 07-28-2011, 10:21 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Rush Defense slider help?

I am having a similar problem b/c of the new tackling in the game. I don't think it has anything to do with the slider, I myself am also having the same problem thinking your close enough to start a tackle animation and instead the ball carrier runs right by. Again I don't think you can fix exactly what your wanting to fix unless EA patches it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »