Home

How to get pancakes

This is a discussion on How to get pancakes within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
How to get pancakes

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get a reasonable amount of these during a game. I've been using a variation of Matts Hiesman set but I'm not getting any pancakes. I boosted up run block to see if it would be more like the demo. Sure enough all 5 of my offensive lineman dropped a defender right after the snap but none of them got a credit for a pancake. The odd part was that my TE plowed over a guy and he got credit for one. I've tried bumping up pass blocking to see if that helps but I basically got the same result. I saw what I would call a pancake but no stats were given.

If anyone is getting any of these a game please let me know how you are getting them.

What difficulty?
What speed?
What threshold?
What slider set and/or modifications?
What type of play resulted in the stat being recorded?
Link to highlight if saved?

I know this is a lot of info but if you have seen any pancakes for hum or cpu I would appreciate any of this info that you may have. I love trying to create a tough realistic game while getting stats that stay in line with the rest of the games. I would love to see it possible for my oline to receive awards. Thanks again for any help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 03:53 PM   #2
Rookie

Suvorov's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: How to get pancakes

The only easy way I have found to get pancakes is to go to IHOP. They have a ton to choose from.

As far as the game goes, forget it. I have never seen this work well in all the years I have played any football game. EA should just take that stat out since they can't seem to make it work.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:06 PM   #3
Rookie

lbowbb2's Arena

OVR: 4

The game just doesn't record pancakes correctly. They happen; they just arent recorded. There are a lot of stat-keeping problems in the game. For instance, sacks are included in the Tackle For Loss stat when they should not be.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:21 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

[quote=Suvorov;2042655622]The only easy way I have found to get pancakes is to go to IHOP. They have a ton to choose from.

That's funny. I haven't seen pancakes in years in this game.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:44 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

The issue previously was that they never physically happened. Now that lineman plow over defenders it seems the only way is from WR and TE down field. I wish there was a way for EA to tune this so anyone knocker over counted. If they did that we could have realistic numbers pretty easily. I'll still keep my fingers crossed that someone will find a way. I haven't tried deleting the patch to see if that affected anything with this. People say the pre-patch gameplay is entirely different.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »