Home

Old 07-29-2011, 11:27 PM   #9
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: RTG RB sliders

Been trying these with different back types so far so good!
Old 08-01-2011, 04:39 AM   #10
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm getting ready to start a RTG soon, I'll give these a shot a report back

PSN: hoos4974
Old 08-01-2011, 09:17 AM   #11
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

Thanks man. Glad to get feedback for these. Still liking them, haven't made a change since I made the final tweak.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 05:21 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Loving the sliders so far. Played through HS and one game in college. I'm on the Gophers and it was against the Aggies. 22 carries for 156 yards. The last 42 came from a run during garbage time. I think you've reach a great balance with these sliders. It's easier to get to the LOS on a run, but there are also still times where the defense will stop you for -2 or no gain. Also the tackling level is perfect as well. It really helps power running backs. I love how they'll actually break a tackle now and then or fall forward for an extra yard.So yeah, the sliders are great.

I do have one question though: what do you mean when you say lower Pass Defense to zero? Do you mean Pass Rush or Pass Coverage...or both?
Old 08-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #13
Rookie

crabcola's Arena

OVR: 3
Terrible game. My offense had so much success in the passing game, I never got the dang ball! We marched up and down the field throughout the air and I got a whopping 5 carries through three quarters! It's like the sliders screwed coach philosophy. That was a complete waste of a week for my stats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-03-2011, 10:55 PM   #14
Rookie

crabcola's Arena

OVR: 3
Second game...MUCH better. First time must have been fluke. Props to OP. I got 105 yards on 15 carries with my power back.

What's real funny is my starting qb got hurt in 2nd and my carries really picked up in frequency

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by crabcola; 08-03-2011 at 11:02 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:29 AM   #15
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabcola
Terrible game. My offense had so much success in the passing game, I never got the dang ball! We marched up and down the field throughout the air and I got a whopping 5 carries through three quarters! It's like the sliders screwed coach philosophy. That was a complete waste of a week for my stats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No, that's the legit amount of carries that most people have been getting no matter if you use sliders or not. You've got to run the hurry up on some of your rushing plays so that you get a decent amount of carries. Hopefully a game update fixes this issue.

I will try these out tomorrow as well once I start a new RTG.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2011, 11:52 AM   #16
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

Glad you guys are liking them. Let me clarify, I use the no huddle and select extra plays feature to the max. I literally have gotten over 60 carries in a game, though it was a 3OT game. If I get a good running play, like HB Dive, Power O, Lead HB draw I will usually no huddle a couple of times.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »