Home

Old 07-26-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 11
Auto-Subs

What is the best auto-sub setting to use? I've tried it with 70-90 and 80-90 and my backup do get carries it's just all in the 4th quarter when my starter disappears.

So I'm pretty much just looking for a set that gives my backup carries throughout the game and not only in the first half.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
Rookie

lbowbb2's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Auto-Subs

I use SN's auto-sub settings. But auto-subs will not get your backup sufficient carries without your starter going out and never returning. I have resorted to using formation subs to get my backup carries. Just assign each RB that you want to get carries to certain formations that suit his skill set (e.g., power backs to jumbo/heavy, better receiver/pass blockers to shotgun). What team do you usually play with (if you usually just play with one)?
Old 07-26-2011, 07:49 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 10

Man....just posted this on the main page. Anyway...might have found a workaround by adjusting Stamina to around 10 on you RB's. Last game 1st QT got 10 carries with starter, 2nd stringer got 4. Now this was on coach mode, AA setting. Also make sure you put them back if you are going to sim. with your team.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:20 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbowbb2
I use SN's auto-sub settings. But auto-subs will not get your backup sufficient carries without your starter going out and never returning. I have resorted to using formation subs to get my backup carries. Just assign each RB that you want to get carries to certain formations that suit his skill set (e.g., power backs to jumbo/heavy, better receiver/pass blockers to shotgun). What team do you usually play with (if you usually just play with one)?
I usually play with UNC. The way i like to play is run first and Ryan Houston gets about 40 carries a game almost and i want it to be more like 30 with Hunter Furr/G. Bernard with 10 total

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »