Home

Jistics NCAA Football 12 All American Sliders

This is a discussion on Jistics NCAA Football 12 All American Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2011, 10:33 PM   #33
MVP

grismosw's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Jistics NCAA Football 12 All American Sliders

I've always been a big fan of your sliders, I'll be sure to check these out next time I get a chance to play!
Old 08-11-2011, 11:23 AM   #34
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

i played two unc dynasty games last night. lost to freaking wake forest 27-24 and then beat 1 loss #16 NC State 20-0. This set definitely yields variety.

As far as rushing, the cpu run game isn't really cutting it. I bumped cpu rba to 70 and rbk to 60 yet still they didn't have much success at all. interesing as this wasn't as much of a problem the first few games i played. could be related to my small sample size and playing all the games with UNC.

Also, human completion % has been really high, in the 65-70% range. i'm considering a slight nerf to accuracy. Theres also been 4-6 sacks per game by each team. not sure how realistic this is, but i'm pretty ok with it. most of mine have come from no picking up blitzes or holding the ball too long.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:43 PM   #35
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Would these work in an Online Dynasty? Gonna play a few games with these....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 11:48 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've noticed that with the slider set. its still mostly on the player to control the outcome and if you **** up you pay
my first year dynasty i went 13-0 with hawaii playing every game and beating notre dame in the fiesta bowl 35-34.
but in my second year with a less talented team than the medicore team i had the first year and a qb drop from 94 to 78. i struggled more and lost my season opener to new mexico state 14-12. than bounced back with a 35-3 victory over nevada.
it seems that the player has to play better or your gonna lose. you need to play perfect or at laest try your best
Old 08-12-2011, 09:57 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 5

I've only played two games so far in my SDSU dynasty but am liking what I see so far. I switched the threshold from 65 to 45 right away, but may give 65 a go when I turn the game back on.

Both games turned into blowouts (they were against FCS and Army after all), but I enjoyed the way the game played compared to some of the other sets here.

I was seeing holding called about on my team about 5-7 times in each game, and clipping called on about half of the punt returns. I'll have to play a few more games with it to decide if I want to edit it down.

Last edited by zmcman1; 08-12-2011 at 09:59 AM.
Old 08-13-2011, 09:15 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey Jistic, are these still working for you as stated on your first post or have you made any changes? I am going to buy the game today but I do have one question. I have read on here that if you download rosters with real names the players attributes change and the game plays differently. For you to get the good results you described, did you download any rosters or are you playing the game the way it came out of the box with only the players numbers?
Old 08-13-2011, 10:23 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Have not changed them. And I'm using default rosters with fake names.

Year two of my dynasty with Nebraska and I have no offense! We just lost to San Diego State at home!!!!! It's the worst NCAA football upset I have ever experienced.

Old 08-13-2011, 12:56 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCAACanada
it seems that the player has to play better or your gonna lose. you need to play perfect or at laest try your best

There must be a combination of momentum and a player's confidence that are at work here. Usually we call it "catch up AI" and "CPU cheats" but performance really has an impact on how the game flows and changes. Have you noticed that, Jistic? Am I dreaming?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »