Home

Jistics NCAA Football 12 All American Sliders

This is a discussion on Jistics NCAA Football 12 All American Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2011, 09:46 AM   #49
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Jistics NCAA Football 12 All American Sliders

love what im seeing with these, but at "times" i feel i can pass way to easy. anybody else feel that way?
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 08-15-2011, 10:00 AM   #50
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

In year two of my Nebraska dynasty all of a sudden I can't pass for ****. I passed fine in year one, made no changes but now it's tough. Feel like I got the rush breathing down my neck constantly as well.

Old 08-15-2011, 11:48 AM   #51
Banned

OVR: 3

I would consider myself an above average player. It looks like you have bumped up alot of the sliders my question is would this set be to easy for me? I normally play on heisman but I scrapped that this year. I am looking to try and get some 24-21 type of games. I have been playing with secelite and have been consistently scoring over 50 every game. what level of player are these sliders designed for?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2011, 01:00 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

Not being a smart *** but they were developed for me lol. They just work for me. I look for realistic stats as possible. I see many other people in slider threads posting stats but nobody, Hum or CPU is completing over 50% of their passes which to me is not real enough.

I'd say I'm an above average player for what it's worth. I did have a 17-13 game last night against Iowa. I'd just try a game and see how it feels honestly.

Old 08-15-2011, 07:45 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 10

Just tried these out and had the most fun game I have had yet. Tulane @ Syracuse (Me). I won 26-20 in OT.

Both QBs were "ok" during the game, Tulane's QB threw one pick and had about 200 yards passing...Nassib had a TD, no picks and had about 150 yards.

Their RB went over 100 yards on me, and I had a great day with Bailey, 27 carries for 175 yards and 2 tds.

The ending was absolutely crazy. I got the ball back on my 15 yard line with no timeouts, down by 7, 20-13 - 1:15 left. I drove down the field, and tied the game up with :10 seconds left on a post route to the TE. On the ensuing kickoff, I stripped the ball from the return man, and ran it back for a TD, but it was called back due to clipping...

In OT, they picked up a first down, but I held them to a FG. 3 plays later, I ran Antwon Bailey 22 yards on a stretch play for a TD and the win.

Thanks for these sliders, they look like they are going to work well.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:59 AM   #54
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

These are great. Thanks for Posting Jistic. I have only played 3 games, but getting a nice variety. I have won and I have lost. I have put up points and been shut down. I have been able to shut down the CPU and I have been lit up. Everything I could ask for.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:53 AM   #55
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

I'm very happy you guys are getting good results from these.

If anyone plays a full dynasty season playing every game with these I'd like to hear their results. I've already done one but would like to hear another take.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2011, 09:34 AM   #56
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

i've put my dynasty on hold in waiting for the patch and am going to re-start it once the patch drops. i'll post results of that season once it's underway.

i'm getting great results in play now games using these, with some minor modifications. as i noted earlier i was having cpu run game issues as well as hum pass comp % being too high. i have bumped cpu rba to 70 and hum tackling down to 35 which has really changed the dynamic. i originally increased cpu rblock as well as cpu rba to 75 but the run game went from anemic to overpowered. leaving cpu rblock the same with rba at 70, but decreasing hum tackling really did the trick.

i also decreased hum catch by 5, increased cpu catch by 5 and put speed threshold at 50.

with these changes in approx. 6 games i'm getting awesome results. realistic stats with comp % btwn 55-65 for both teams, good cpu rusing stats depending on the team, and a variety of games. many close games, some losses, and some blowouts. the only thing not happening in me getting blown out, but i haven't really played as a big underdog.

thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »