Home

Sliders can fix the psychic DBs/LBs

This is a discussion on Sliders can fix the psychic DBs/LBs within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-04-2011, 12:33 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Sliders can fix the psychic DBs/LBs

Hi Matt
I gave your new set a try and Imust say what you have done with the reverse PCV has worked well. Your sliders are working wonders. Just an insight, the hum rba at 100 and tackling at 100 tome works fine. I use Kent ST. and lost to ball ST. in season but beat Colorado in the New Mexico bowl and ran for over 140 yards on them. I think the playcalling is very important on Heisman because I was on my 2 yard line and they (Colorado) were blitzing and used strong set hb smash with aggressive line, broke one tackle and ran it all the way...

Against Ball St. I think my playcalling was horrendous and could'nt run crap. And those that say that screens and draws do not work well I say they do work, just not all the time, you have to set up plays and draws work well out of the shotgun on 3rd and 5 and 6 as long as you don't do it all the time cause they will knock you back.

Mixing it up is really important this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »