Home

Old 08-08-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16
Default Sliders?

Does anyone play this game using strictly default sliders, and if so what difficulty level are you using?
I don't have the game yet but I plan on geting it closer to the start of the actual NCAA season.
I was just curious because I don't want to spend an entire season trying to dial in sliders if enjoyment can be found with default.
I consider myself average at best with this game and I can't always spot the little things some of you are able to notice, as I would also consider myself a little more than a casual football fan.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #2
Rookie

kp2025's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Default Sliders?

I would consider myself an average player as well. I'm playing on All American level and basically use default sliders. I play as Penn State in my Offline Dynasty, and right now I am 8-2, with a close loss to Purdue and a blow out loss to Nebraska.

For the most part I enjoy the game, but passing has been a little bit of a struggle. I have noticed, like others, that the DBs seem to run better routes than the WRs, often undercutting routes where my receiver was open or had quality separation. Also, the mad hops by the linebackers can be annoying at times.

I have started to consider trying some of these slider sets to see if it can open up the passing game a little bit. Hope this helps you out a little bit.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:45 PM   #3
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10

I did use default on AA, I am not a good passer anyway but I had a hard time passing. Rushing was about what I always do. Defensively AA on default is okay for me, sometimes easy, sometimes hard.

I touched Heisman, it was ridiculously hard personally on default.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:28 PM   #4
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

Thanks guys!
I would spend time tinkering with sliders but I don't have the following......
1) The deep football knowledge that many of you have in watching what every player on the field should be doing at a specific time.
2) The time, with work schedule and other things that get in the way (have to make sure the wife doesn't see me typing this one.)
3) The patience. I feel I have wasted far too much time in the past on trying to make sports games perfect. It's time to just play (except NHL. I will always take the time to make that game play better for me).
Old 08-08-2011, 11:55 PM   #5
Rookie

ClarkNoHeart's Arena

OVR: 4

All-American is the way to go.

I personally recommend trying these sliders. They have worked very well for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »