Home

O-Line Blocking Combo

This is a discussion on O-Line Blocking Combo within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
O-Line Blocking Combo

I am looking for a slider AA set that represents realistic warfare in the trenches and according to their respective ratings. I feel like if it's too high or low either way then it is not realistic. This very subjective, but thought I would throw the question out there. I also want the CPU to get a decent ground game. I am struggling here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2011, 02:13 PM   #2
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: O-Line Blocking Combo

We would need more info such as what roster set, regular or coach mode etc.

The Pro formation run game is actually a tad over powered out of the box which is why you may be seeing a wide range of slider sets. On my AA coach set I am thinking about bringing run block down 5.

SECelit3's Heisman (my heisman coach set) has the best LOS play Ive seen. DL reacts and is able to get off blocks as soon as they recognize the play.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:28 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

My sliders(Imwhatzup1982) were made based on the rating battles, so try mine out.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:58 PM   #4
Pro

Thanks...I have played both and felt they were both good sets. Sometimes I feel like my run game is too easy and the CPU run game is non-existent. I do however have a pretty solid line. I am going crazy this year trying to find the right slider formula. I mainly play coach mode.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:01 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

With mine the better man will win, so if your running well then your line is better than theres.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2011, 04:49 PM   #6
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5

Read this thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=493028 , tons of testing at ALL-AMerican and make adjustments to which ever set you settle on as base.

If using mine and running is an issue, either raise RBA +5 or drop Speed Threshold -10.

RBA will break more tackles and give the ball carrier a little more oomph... dropping threshold will slow down the lineman and linebackers a step or two which may be all you need.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:21 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydeburnz
Read this thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=493028 , tons of testing at ALL-AMerican and make adjustments to which ever set you settle on as base.

If using mine and running is an issue, either raise RBA +5 or drop Speed Threshold -10.

RBA will break more tackles and give the ball carrier a little more oomph... dropping threshold will slow down the lineman and linebackers a step or two which may be all you need.

Cool I appreciate the feedback.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »