Home

Old 08-20-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1
Game style issue

Alright so i like playing with a spread offense no huddle type game. But i hate how fast a series goes. I'm playing on AA with kkmans sliders with some tweaks.
So i can go down field, and score on a good drive with avg. 8 plays or so and only take off 2 mins or so. and my play clock is still at 30-35. i hate the fact that i cant set the run-off to happen when i do a no huddle outside fo 2mins. So soem thign i have thought about but dont like is i could jsut take longer to choose a play but i really dont need the time, or just sit at the line and wait.

Also when i run no huddle i have had scores in the 1st quarter like 21-14 or 21-21 and that is completly unrealistic the only times you see tha tis against FCS teams.

SO my question does anyone no of a way to make the clock to wind down faster but maintian a close to real play number?

2nd ill try to shorten this. Im playing in games that are 41-21 avg scores i would liek to ahve closer games but it seems in the 2nd half i cant be stopped and they can do anything anyone know a way to fix this?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »