Home

Request for DT Road to Glory Sliders Please!

This is a discussion on Request for DT Road to Glory Sliders Please! within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 02:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Request for DT Road to Glory Sliders Please!

Hello everyone, could anyone help me out with some road to glory sliders for a DT? My skill level is about average and I can't seem to pull out more than 50-60xp (that's with 2-3 TKL and 1-2 sacks) a game playing as a DT. DT is my favorite football position and I would really like some help. I know 60 xp is crazy low because as a HB or QB I've gotten 3,000+ xp before. As you can see I really need some help.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 04:40 PM   #2
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Request for DT Road to Glory Sliders Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xault
Hello everyone, could anyone help me out with some road to glory sliders for a DT? My skill level is about average and I can't seem to pull out more than 50-60xp (that's with 2-3 TKL and 1-2 sacks) a game playing as a DT. DT is my favorite football position and I would really like some help. I know 60 xp is crazy low because as a HB or QB I've gotten 3,000+ xp before. As you can see I really need some help.

Thanks.
Probably explains why QBs and HBs win Heismans and DTs don't

All you can really do is dumb down Pass and Run Blocking for the CPU until you get what you want. Even at ZERO they will stop you more often than not.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Request for DT Road to Glory Sliders Please!

Ya that sucks... I just dont get how a HB can rush for 110yards and get 2 TD and get 2,000 skill points. But a DT can get 4TKL and 2SCK and get 85 skill points. I know a SCK isn't a TD but come on, two in one game should atlest give you something. Sad thing is I think the lowest amout of skill points a game you can get is 40. It would take me 2 seasons to get one 4000 skill point upgarde. I havn't really seen this talked about so it makes me sad that its something that won't ever get patch.

I mean Ndamukong Suh in 2009 was a finalist for the Heisman. And I'm putting up way better numbers then his 2009 season.

Last edited by xault; 08-31-2011 at 05:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »