Home

Seems crazy but..

This is a discussion on Seems crazy but.. within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2011, 12:27 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Seems crazy but..

Post patch I'm finding cpu QBA needs a boost on AA. I'm at 70 right now.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:02 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Seems crazy but..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivals
I find it way easy to run the ball on All-American with a moderately good running back out of a pro-style offense. I played SEC's All-American sliders last night with Michigan vs. Notre Dame and went ham on the Irish. I haven't gone completely back to default 50s yet, so I'll check that out. What I've taken to doing is playing between Heisman and All-American every other quarter. Heisman first and third quarters, All-American second and fourth. I just love the way the CPU runs the ball on Heisman. I equally hate how it handicaps my ability to complete clutch passes regardless of how open my receivers are.
cosign,
play on AA with the cpu running game set at the Heisman level
and lower your running backs ability, line blocks, break tackles sliders. which is what Ive done.
I had to, cause my last game I had 259 yards on 25 carries and 5 td's. thats 10.36yards a carry.
I enjoyed smashing my oppnent though, cause the game before that Duke beat me down something like 52 to 7.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »