Home

Sydeburnz's ALL-AMERICAN Dynasty Coaching Sliders (HUM COACH vs CPU)

This is a discussion on Sydeburnz's ALL-AMERICAN Dynasty Coaching Sliders (HUM COACH vs CPU) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2011, 11:49 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Sydeburnz's ALL-AMERICAN Dynasty Coaching Sliders (HUM COACH vs CPU)

Next up: Texas at Virginia Tech.

did 2 low levels, doing to even matched 6* teams, next I'll do a cupcake vs a power (I should get blown out)
Old 09-16-2011, 12:14 AM   #10
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsam
What made you settle on threshhold of 60? Most other slider sets I see are well under 50.
Increasing RBA adds a percentage of speed to the ball carrier as well as enhancing the abilities. I increase speed threshold to compensate the slower players for this increase. It appears to be working well.

Average number of plays is 140 per game. So anything around 70 per team is ideal and is what I see at 9 minutes.

Added AUTO-SUBS to the original post. The issue you mention is evident when set at 85 out 95 in ... by the 4th quarter players are worn down and tired and cannot fully recover to 95 and would never return.

Auto Subs: Sub Out // Sub in (Jistics)

Offensive:
QB: 25 // 60
RB: 70 // 75
WR: 79 // 85
FB/TE: 50 // 70
OL: 50 //70

Defensive:
DT: 75 // 80
DE 75 // 80
LB: 60 // 80
CB: 35 // 75
S: 35 // 75

Thanks!
Syde

Last edited by Sydeburnz; 09-16-2011 at 12:20 AM.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:25 AM   #11
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
Next up: Texas at Virginia Tech.

did 2 low levels, doing to even matched 6* teams, next I'll do a cupcake vs a power (I should get blown out)
My 2ndYr Memphis Dynasty lost at ARK ST by 3 and beat DUKE by 7 after a flurry of defense in the 4th quarter by both teams. (10 sacks on DUKE)

Nothing noteworthy besides the Roughing the Passer Issues & Sacks. I'll post some stats once I get into conference games.

I do like Normal speed. I do like the 60 threshold.

I may try +5 to WRC and see if the pop 'n' drops remain high enough while allowing unpressured QB's to hit uncovered WR's at a higher percentage.

Thanks for playing along at home!
Syde
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2011, 12:40 AM   #12
MVP

close game. 2 real good defenses, I got burned by Texas on a double safety blitz on a 3rd and 1 (I figured they'd go PA, and they did, but the guards picked up the safeties, and I got torched for 63 yards).

Texas sacks: 3
VT sacks: 6

Not unheard of, VT has a real good DL, and Texas was not good last year in protection. Most of my sacks came when Gilbert tried to scramble (his rushing line is 7 for -24 (-3.4 per carry). Fossy Whittaker ran 20 times for 80 yards, with 3 broken tackles.

Gilbert: 13/20 205 2-0
Whittaker: 20-80-0
Receiving: leader with 4-51

Me:
L. Thomas: 10/17 233 3-0
D. Wilson: 24-72-0 (1 broken tackle)
leading receiver with 2-71

I play with 8 minute quarters, ask coach (always pick one of the 3, unless it's 3 screens. I still haven't had a QB even attempt a screen pass yet. THey just sit back there and get sacked...mustangs rosters)
Old 09-16-2011, 01:46 AM   #13
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

If there are more guys on that side than blockers I audible out of the screen but they work for me when the match is right.

I too use my OC and DC initally but will change if I feel it's warranted.

I had to play Duke again .. seems AutoSave is borked now because of the Tuning Patch loading after game exit. Got beat down and both my RB's were put out of the game.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:01 AM   #14
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

Haven't tried playing again with the auto sub numbers your suggested. Will try later tonight or tomorrow. Just a question regarding them though: Do you notice your HB coming out from time to time? I'd like to be able to get my back-up HB some carries. At least maybe 5-10 a game. Are upi seeing this with your auto-sub sliders?
Old 09-17-2011, 12:45 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsam
Haven't tried playing again with the auto sub numbers your suggested. Will try later tonight or tomorrow. Just a question regarding them though: Do you notice your HB coming out from time to time? I'd like to be able to get my back-up HB some carries. At least maybe 5-10 a game. Are upi seeing this with your auto-sub sliders?
I get about 4-6 from my backup...but I play 8 minute quarters.

BTW, I started a dynasty with these, Fresno is 4-2. Lost in overtime to Cal, and lost in Overtime to Ole Miss.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2011, 02:05 PM   #16
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

On screens, occasionally my Pocket Passer flips out when he senses the rush, which is due to the guards pulling. That seems to freeze him from doing anything smart and he takes a sack.

My Scrambler tends to throw the ball to the HB.

Let me know if you can confirm or deny this tendency on HB slip screens. Seeing the same thing with my Heisman based sliders so it's not a All -American only thing. Nor is it based on blocking/defense sliders as my Heismans are zero and AA is 50+

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »