Home

DJ's NCAA 12 AA Slider Set

This is a discussion on DJ's NCAA 12 AA Slider Set within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2011, 11:31 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: DJ's NCAA 12 AA Slider Set

played 2 games... like the feel of them. but i need to raise my game as this is a bit more difficult than varsity level.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:52 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 8

I am having a hard time getting used to AA this year. It doesn't seem like the CPU offense is putting up any numbers. Are you getting realistic results from the CPU? I am about ready to hang this game up.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:39 PM   #35
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
I am having a hard time getting used to AA this year. It doesn't seem like the CPU offense is putting up any numbers. Are you getting realistic results from the CPU? I am about ready to hang this game up.
Yeah, the CPU does fine. North Texas there for 300 yards against my Indiana team. I won 41-19 but it was 21-19 going into the 4th quarter. I start Big 10 play at Happy Valley ... I have a feeling my 3-1 Hoosiers are in for a reality check as conference play starts.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2011, 07:50 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Yeah, the CPU does fine. North Texas there for 300 yards against my Indiana team. I won 41-19 but it was 21-19 going into the 4th quarter. I start Big 10 play at Happy Valley ... I have a feeling my 3-1 Hoosiers are in for a reality check as conference play starts.
I am thinking also that the CPU pass D needs toned down. At the end of the UNC-RU game in the span of 3 off plays I complete a pass and the TE fumbles and I recover. Next play I get sacked because of crap RT and fumble again that my RT recovers. The 3rd play was by far the worst w/ a deep post pattern that the pass was lead in front of the WR about 2 yds. The CPU CB was trailing the WR by at least 2-2 1/2 yds himself and then "NITROS" past or through the WR for the INT? I think not! I am think of dropping by 10 pts. as that was not the only issue: Their MLB is not of this earth w/ the height he can jump and bat passes when the WR is a good 10yds behind him. It's to UNREAL! The only other issue I saw was that Chase Dodd/QB is not an all-american steamroller but blows threw mine in Quoples followed by my SS and then a LB also!? NOT!

I am going to tweak and be back w/ findings
Old 09-30-2011, 09:46 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayIIwiN
I am thinking also that the CPU pass D needs toned down. At the end of the UNC-RU game in the span of 3 off plays I complete a pass and the TE fumbles and I recover. Next play I get sacked because of crap RT and fumble again that my RT recovers. The 3rd play was by far the worst w/ a deep post pattern that the pass was lead in front of the WR about 2 yds. The CPU CB was trailing the WR by at least 2-2 1/2 yds himself and then "NITROS" past or through the WR for the INT? I think not! I am think of dropping by 10 pts. as that was not the only issue: Their MLB is not of this earth w/ the height he can jump and bat passes when the WR is a good 10yds behind him. It's to UNREAL! The only other issue I saw was that Chase Dodd/QB is not an all-american steamroller but blows threw mine in Quoples followed by my SS and then a LB also!? NOT!

I am going to tweak and be back w/ findings
as a slider creator and tweaker myself (who is now going to use this set as i've given up on mine) I would suggest this:

- leave pass coverage alone. 50 is the perfect number.
- tweak the cpu INTERCEPTION slider. it's now at 45. i'd suggest looking at 40 or 35.
- if that doesn't satisfy your needs, then i'd suggest lowering the speed threshold down. you might try 15 and see how you feel about that number.

just trying to help out...
Old 10-01-2011, 04:49 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

Very mice slider set, the only problem I have is I throw like 3 int's in the first half of every game. This may just be me do you have anyway that I can fix this without changing anything else

Edit: I will try mkharsh's suggestions
MLB-Pirates
NBA-Heat

Last edited by Th3Rush22; 10-01-2011 at 04:51 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:47 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Rush22
Very mice slider set, the only problem I have is I throw like 3 int's in the first half of every game. This may just be me do you have anyway that I can fix this without changing anything else

Edit: I will try mkharsh's suggestions
My issue wasn't throwing the INT though, IT WAS how it occured. Like he was on snow skis and morphed down the mountian. I have now lowered the ratings on CPU to match the human. Much better so far
Old 10-02-2011, 09:59 AM   #40
Rookie

Alapalooza16's Arena

OVR: 0

I recently discovered this site and found the sliders forum and I want to say "Thank You!" to everyone who has worked on this. You have greatly improved my gaming experience! I run the triple option with GA Tech and I love the way the game plays with this slider set. It is a lot more true to life. The only change I have had to make is to increase HUM Run Block from 25 to 40. This change is necessary or else on most plays the WLB crashes down and tackles the QB before he finishes the animation of the first read. At 40 setting the D tends to play at the same speed as the slow animations but you still have to make all of your reads properly. These slider settings do not permit you to force plays that are not there, you have to make the correct read. If anyone has any suggestions or improvements I can make, they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »