Home

Seems crazy but..

This is a discussion on Seems crazy but.. within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2011, 01:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Seems crazy but..

I have used almost every slider set on this site for at least 5-10 games just testing everything out and most are pretty good ive been getting really good games but recently I went with straight default on AA slow speed and a lowered threshold and games have been pretty realistic? Not sure how but it seems fluid to me anyone else notice this or am I in dream world lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2011, 06:49 AM   #2
Rookie

Ball_Bag's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Seems crazy but..

Everyone plays the game differently. There can be too much slider tweaking at times. If default AA is the right feel for you then pay no attention to the man behind the curtain and enjoy the game.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:15 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkdat21
I have used almost every slider set on this site for at least 5-10 games just testing everything out and most are pretty good ive been getting really good games but recently I went with straight default on AA slow speed and a lowered threshold and games have been pretty realistic? Not sure how but it seems fluid to me anyone else notice this or am I in dream world lol
You aren't alone I am loving default all american with the exact tweaks you mentioned.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:50 PM   #4
Rookie

just gave the CPU RBA a bump up and default is working nicely right now
Old 09-14-2011, 03:18 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

funk...about to throw the game in for the first time in 2 months... so ..playing on AA post patch is pretty good as is? have you changed subs in and out, or penalties?

or anything i guess other than the cpu
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiggitydawg
funk...about to throw the game in for the first time in 2 months... so ..playing on AA post patch is pretty good as is? have you changed subs in and out, or penalties?

or anything i guess other than the cpu
just the CPU RBA and lowered the tackling to 20 for both, just tinkering around in my UCLA dynasty now
Old 09-14-2011, 08:10 PM   #7
Pro

I find it way easy to run the ball on All-American with a moderately good running back out of a pro-style offense. I played SEC's All-American sliders last night with Michigan vs. Notre Dame and went ham on the Irish. I haven't gone completely back to default 50s yet, so I'll check that out. What I've taken to doing is playing between Heisman and All-American every other quarter. Heisman first and third quarters, All-American second and fourth. I just love the way the CPU runs the ball on Heisman. I equally hate how it handicaps my ability to complete clutch passes regardless of how open my receivers are.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:06 AM   #8
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I play with default all american, with INt for cpu at 30(way too many at 50). Having a blast....only thing i have seen is low comp% by both cpu and hum qb's, maybe up catch to 55 to see if that helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »