Home

FistofRage's Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2011, 12:38 AM   #25
Peace thru tyranny.

MEGATRON's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: FistofRage's Heisman Sliders

Just as you said that I put up a 40-spot.

I took the Georgia Bulldogs into East Lansing and my offense woke up to a 40-13 victory.

Tight end was open all day.

Going to bed, I'll wait for you to make some changes before I play again tomorrow night.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2011, 08:59 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron3
Just as you said that I put up a 40-spot.

I took the Georgia Bulldogs into East Lansing and my offense woke up to a 40-13 victory.

Tight end was open all day.

Going to bed, I'll wait for you to make some changes before I play again tomorrow night.
I need to ramp up the AI offense. Unfortunately, I am winning every game by 2 TD's plus. Funny thing is, the when I lower the Human defensive settings, I swear the AI plays worse.

Lets play 3 games on default Heisman except lower the pass coverage to 25 and threshold at 25 and keep the kicking sliders where we have it and evaluate what needs to be done.

Last edited by fistofrage; 10-05-2011 at 09:52 AM.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:14 PM   #27
Peace thru tyranny.

MEGATRON's Arena

Fist - I know you like to keep things balanced between the User and CPU sliders, but don't be afraid to bump up the CPU offensive sliders a bit to get their offense rolling a little better. It seems to me that the user offense is just about right, so lets stick with that and maybe increase CPU RBA or pass blocking. I've been getting a ton of sacks in these games. Maybe increase CPU run blocking by 5 and see if that helps, too. Just some ideas.

Something else to try, what happens if you put CPU pass blocking at 0, and user pass rush at 0? And vice versa.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:54 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Fist - I know you like to keep things balanced between the User and CPU sliders, but don't be afraid to bump up the CPU offensive sliders a bit to get their offense rolling a little better. It seems to me that the user offense is just about right, so lets stick with that and maybe increase CPU RBA or pass blocking. I've been getting a ton of sacks in these games. Maybe increase CPU run blocking by 5 and see if that helps, too. Just some ideas.

Something else to try, what happens if you put CPU pass blocking at 0, and user pass rush at 0? And vice versa.
Pass rush and pass block at 50 are fine. In fact I played a very good game Notre Dame @ MSU(me) and I won 34-24 after ND roared out to a 21-7 lead. Stats were just about dead on, except the MSU run game may have been over powered.

There is something really strange about the coverage/Int slider.

I reset the sliders to default and kept everything at 50 except lowered pass coverage to 0 and was able to pass the ball no problem and so was the AI, no Int's. But I bet if I up the pass coverage to 5, everyone will swat the ball down.

SO in short, I think I am going to use that as the base set and amke a few small tweaks. Lowering the human Rush defense dowsn't seem to make any difference. I think I will have to raise the AI RBA and just resign myself to the fact that I won't see any AI fumbles EVER.

One other reason, I like to keep the sliders balanced, is that there a chance that some of these sliders are reversed and human being AI and AI being human. Some may not work at all, and some may be opposite. I know it sounds crazy, but the farther you deviate form the 50's the worse the game gets.

Last edited by fistofrage; 10-05-2011 at 02:57 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #29
Rookie

I am going to try out your sliders tonight, you seem to be getting good results, Matt10's Heisman sliders became easy quickly (no offense I still had fun lol) I like the Heisman settings, AA is to simple
Old 10-05-2011, 08:52 PM   #30
Peace thru tyranny.

MEGATRON's Arena

Hey Fist, I have some time to play a game tonight. What teams and what sliders would you like me to use?
Old 10-05-2011, 09:20 PM   #31
Peace thru tyranny.

MEGATRON's Arena

By the way, I just added the CBS theme song music to the pre-game stadium sounds... simply awesome!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2011, 09:30 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
By the way, I just added the CBS theme song music to the pre-game stadium sounds... simply awesome!
That sounds cool...I have never tried adding sounds...is it easy?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »