Home

Shades3370 Heisman Slider set

This is a discussion on Shades3370 Heisman Slider set within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2011, 11:12 PM   #9
Rookie

mistershadez's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Shades3370 Heisman Slider set

blah at your handle

South Carolina Gamecocks
| Atlanta Falcons | Golden State Warriors
Old 10-13-2011, 02:21 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Shades3370 Heisman Slider set

Navy (User) v. NIU

Score: 35 / 25
Tot Offense: 516 / 454
Rush-Yards-TD: 48-438-5 / 29-187-1
Comp-Att-TD: 5-12-0 / 21-34-2
Passing Yards: 78 / 267
Turnovers: 1 / 0
Fumbles Lost: 0 / 0
Interceptions: 1 / 0
Penalties-Yards 3- 25 / 4-20
T.O.P: 17:26 / 14:34

Had this one in hand from the second quarter on. The fullback had it going early so the D-line started crashing in allowing for explosive runs to the outside. Misdirection runs worked very well, I got a big play when the linebackers bit hard and allowed my tailback to get into the secondary.
Turning down the interceptions seems to have worked, there was only 1 pick in the game and it was when i threw into double coverage. Im enjoying the CPU quarterback play, he'll make solid throws and occasionally go for the bomb but i sat in Cover 1 with the deep safety shaded towards his main receiver on passing downs so they werent able to connect. Pressure definitely works in disrupting the throws and im not seeing any perfect passes when theres a guy in the qbs face, something which really bothered me in NCAA 11.
I was worried about broken tackles coming into the game cuz i had seen a lot in my previous game but the numbers ended up being pretty even. My fullback (technically the B-back) ended up with 9 broken tackles which might be a little on the high end but he is the best player on the team. For comparison, their main running back finished with 7 BTK's. Im going to continue testing this but im pleased with it so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »