Home

95-5 qb acc sliders

This is a discussion on 95-5 qb acc sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
95-5 qb acc sliders

if so many people believe in the 95 to 5 ab acc sliders just wondering why no one has come up with a base set. Im going to try this tonight and see how it works but if someone is playing with a set like this and it is working please post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2011, 09:46 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: 95-5 qb acc sliders

ok i just tried these out for two diff games and im amazed that it really does work. one game i won 17 14 against an even team and one game i lost 14-3 to a better team. very short quarters just to test but the one computer QB was 9-10 for over 100 yards. yes it does work and i was on varsity. i will try to work up a base slider set and post it on here. anyone that can help out plz chime in.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:06 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Another believer. Testify!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 04:05 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeande22
ok i just tried these out for two diff games and im amazed that it really does work. one game i won 17 14 against an even team and one game i lost 14-3 to a better team. very short quarters just to test but the one computer QB was 9-10 for over 100 yards. yes it does work and i was on varsity. i will try to work up a base slider set and post it on here. anyone that can help out plz chime in.
Who were the teams or the QB that went 9-10 100 yards?
Old 11-09-2011, 11:03 AM   #5
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

never heard of this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2011, 06:46 PM   #6
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

I have recently went back to 95/5 because I feel like I get the most competition out of the CPU this way. I don't feel cheated however. I'm really close to having my sliders the way I like them and I will post them here as soon as I feel ready to. I have to give thanks once again to fistofrage for a few things I have implemented into my slider settings. But yes, the 95/5 setting does change the game dramatically!
Old 11-09-2011, 08:04 PM   #7
Rookie

here are the sliders me and my roommate play with in our OD. I don't know the skill level of everyone here, but they get realistic results for us...if you want to test, play something like PSU vs LSU then Toledo or someone not as good vs LSU. Picked LSU because they recently won and are most memorable as of right now, but you can use anyone.

Long story short, I'm no slider scientist but that stats don't lie for us. Teams seem to really play to their skill level and most player ratings are relevant. Try this out and adjust if too hard because playing ability/style does matter.

Gameplay Options
Skill:All-American
Fatigue:On
Play Clock:On
Game Speed:Normal
Speed Threshold:25
HFA:On
Ice the Kicker:On

Custom A.I. (CPU & HUM)
QBA:95/5
Pass Block:50/80
WR Catching:45/70
RB Ability:60/95
Run Block:25/60
Pass Coverage:40/90
Pass Rush:50/100
Interceptions:25/40
Rush Defense:50/100
Tackling:40/45
FG Power:45
FG Accuracy:15 - yes we actually have to focus for kicking game
Punt Power:45
Punt Accuracy:85
Kickoff Power:50

Like I said, try them out first with different variations (good team vs good team, bad vs good, bad vs bad) and you'll really notice the difference. These aren't for you if you plan on doing something like upsetting 'Bama with Vanderbilt

Last edited by whodat7; 11-09-2011 at 08:07 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:54 PM   #8
Rookie

the QB was jacoby harris i think is his name from miami. i was ole miss vs miami and he just picked me apart. it is really amazing that this works so i hope we can get a set base and go from there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »