Home

Ausars NCAA2013 Heisman slider set.

This is a discussion on Ausars NCAA2013 Heisman slider set. within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2012, 07:23 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Ausars NCAA2013 Heisman slider set.

Good morning. For your viewing and or utilization. Keep in mind, I'm still adjusting and results will probably vary depending on different peoples play styles. I like very low scoring games, if you happen to get a high score, you are going to have to work very hard for it. High scores are definitely possible. If you do choose to try these out, post feedback positives and negatives. Thanks.

1. Heisman
2. 8 minute quarters
3. Speed Threshold=25
4. Speed=slow. I'm actually tinkering around with very slow at the moment.

USER / CPU

- Quarterback accuracy set 10/20. Readjusted to 0/0. I'm thinking this will be set in stone. Both QBs aren't doing half bad. A few off throws here and there, but generally on point.

- Pass block set 15/0. Readjusted to 15/0. As you see this made it back up from zero to what I originally had. I'm going to say this is set in stone right now. CPU doesn't seem to need any help here. I'm still observing though and things could change.

- Wide Receiver Catch set 40/40. Readjusted to 30/30. I'm anticipating these numbers to keep moving up. If not back to 40 on each it might make it back up to 35. Didn't play much after I moved the set to 25 as the old lady and I racked out for the night.

- Running Back Ability set 40/65. Readjusted to 35/40. I'm anticipating these numbers to move up a bit also. We'll see. Human RB ability MIGHT just stay at 35 though.

- Run Blocking set 0/0. Readjustd to 0/0. Doesn't seem to be needed actually.

- Pass Coverage set 80/80. Readjusted to 15/15. Not too sure about these numbers gents. I can't seem to discern a difference. It was late last night though so we'll see.

- Pass Rush set 20/0. Readjusted to 5/0. I'm anticipating HUM to move up a bit maybe.

- Interceptions set 30/30. Readjusted to 15/15. Anticipating a move up to the 20 range maybe.

- Rush Defense set 15/15. Readjusted to 10/10. Seems cool, they might get back up to 10 at the most.

- Tackling set 15/15. Readjusted to 0/0. Anticipating maybe 5 or 10 on each.

All kick sliders adjusted to 50 at the moment.

Last edited by kingsofthevalley; 07-12-2012 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Adjusted
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 25
Aside from QBA. I will be testing all zeros on heisman and all maxed for varsity just for ***** n giggles.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?peo105
Old 07-10-2012, 06:22 PM   #3
Rookie

Chargerfan26's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Ausars NCAA2013 Heisman slider set.

Hey man, just wanted to drop in and say me and a buddy have started using these sliders in our OD and so far they're pretty good. In my first game I played as Maryland against Buffalo. They had me pretty frightened most of the game, but i managed to squeeze out the win 20-13.

What I liked was that the game never felt dull, boring, or like I had it on lock down. The CPU was able to move the ball in almost every aspect but the running game which was under 2.0 ypc. Idk if it was just this game or what, but i'm going to keep monitoring this area. Just wanted to give ya some credit since I have yet to see any on here for ya How has the CPU been running against you? Anyone else have some feedback on these?
Old 07-11-2012, 05:40 AM   #4
MVP

Appreciate ya dropping by man. CPU seemed to be running ok but I'm actually still adjusting. My numbers are drastically different than what you see posted now. I literally dropped everything back down to zero and working my way back up. I'm getting close to my originals in some areas which means the first set aint half bad. I'll post what I'm using now, keep in mind though, its still a work in progress.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:08 PM   #5
MVP

Adjusted again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 09:16 PM   #6
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
I love a good zero based slider set. I'll give these a go.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 01:17 AM   #7
MVP

Let me know what you think. I've updated the opening page once again. Speed threshold is up along with a few numbers changes.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #8
Rookie

1st set of sliders I am trying out! Intrigued about the low scoring factor. Will play a game with UTSA vs BYU and let u know my results! Thanks for uploading these

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »