Home

Schnaidt1's NCAA 13 AA sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's NCAA 13 AA sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2012, 12:16 AM   #33
Rookie

TennesseeVols16's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Schnaidt1's NCAA 13 AA sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextel Husker
TennesseeVols16, how are you displaying the statistical graph in your posts? It looks awesome.
I'm using the OS Stat Table generator. It makes everything so much more cleaner & easier to read. I didn't even know it existed til last year. They a table generator for just about everything for every sport.

Here's the link: http://dynasties.operationsports.com...1&sport=ncaafb

At first, I wasn't using the tuner, then I downloaded it. But both games that I've used the sliders have been with the tuner downloaded.
NBA: THUNDER
Old 07-12-2012, 02:36 AM   #34
Rookie

TennesseeVols16's Arena

OVR: 7

Okay. Here's my last game report for the night. I wanted to use an average/above-average team against a Top 25 team to see how the sliders handled. As always, here's the box score:

California Golden Bears at Oklahoma State Cowboys
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
California Golden Bears (USER)07211341
#23 Oklahoma State Cowboys (CPU)142421766
Team Stats Comparison
CALOKST
Total Offense683688
Rushing Yards32-111-032-241-2
Passing Yards572447
First Downs2222
Punt Return Yards08
Kick Return Yards266130
Total Yards949826
Turnovers50
3rd Down Converstion5-119-12
4th Down Conversion3-30-1
2-Point Conversion0-10-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties
Posession Time18:5013:10
California Golden Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A. Bridgford21/3453763
Z. Maynard (Starter;Injured)3/83502
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
I. Sofele19934.80
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
S. Hagan617629.31
K. Allen619232.02
K. Lawler25628.00
B. Treggs22713.51
Oklahoma State Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C. Chelf (Starter; Injured)15/2028940
J. Walsh10/1415820
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
J. Randle17955.50
J. Walsh (QB)712117.21
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Randle710014.21
T. Moore717324.72
J. Stewart6498.11
I. Anderson28542.52

Alright. I got slaughtered. The score doesn't really show how whooped I got, and the score is not even close. First qtr, I was completely manhandled on both sides of the ball. Ok St. was hitting every pass, and finding every running lane. As for my offense, I couldn't ever find a receiver open, and the run game was pitiful at best.
2nd quarter, things got better. I hit a couple of deep passes over the middle for TDs, but only because they blitzed the safties. Their offense was slowed down, but still very potent.
From then on they constantly found the open man with ease, gouging me with YAC. Then they started pounding the ball, breaking through the first line of defense 90% of the time. I had no chance at stopping them. Nothing worked. Not zone, not man, not zone blitz, Dime package, Nickel package, regular 3-4 package, nothing.

After my third game with these sliders, there are some consistencies.

1. A lot of broken tackles, mostly from the CPU. I couldn't believe how many times a ball carrier would bust through multiple guys in one run.

2. The CPU loves the hell outta HB screen. I'll see it at least 5 times a game.

3. The CPU passing game is really difficult to stop, or at least for me it is. Part of it could be sliders, or part of it could be that I've used the base 3-4 defense in all the game I've played, which I'm not used to. I don't really know how to utilize the 3-4 correctly, but I'm trying to learn, seeing that's what Tennessee is going to.

4. User passing seems pretty close to spot on as of right now. Though I think I'm getting picked off too many times. But, I'm still trying to get back into going through progressions, so I'll see how I do tomorrow.

5. CPU catching is sketchy. They have dropped several wide open passes, some being possible TDs. That could be adjusted some.

Overall, they are a good start. Hopefully we can get some games put in, and see where adjustments should be made. I hope this is helping you.
NBA: THUNDER
Old 07-12-2012, 09:39 AM   #35
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

this is definetly helping...

the hb screen is just how the game was made....the cpu runs that all the flipping time...hope they tune it

the tackling was to help offset the threshold and i felt like most of the time a player can make a defender miss in a 1 on 1 situation. they have they advantage...

as far as cpu passing goes.....if you want to lower accuracy by 5 and raise wr catching by 5 and give that a try that is fine...but when you are playing as 2 equal teams i am pretty sure you find getting pressure is a lot easier than playing against a team way better than you....just keep that in mind.

i throw 1-3 interceptions a game...its really like you said...not going through all my progressions and forcing a throw. it just takes some time to get back into doing that....and in some cases...the cpu just had good defense.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 10:21 AM   #36
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeVols16
I'm using the OS Stat Table generator. It makes everything so much more cleaner & easier to read. I didn't even know it existed til last year. They a table generator for just about everything for every sport.

Here's the link: http://dynasties.operationsports.com...1&sport=ncaafb

At first, I wasn't using the tuner, then I downloaded it. But both games that I've used the sliders have been with the tuner downloaded.
Thank you. For every game, do you login to the table page on OS and fill out all that info? Or is there another method you use that is more automatic?
Old 07-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #37
Rookie

tazbanks28's Arena

OVR: 0

Played my 1st game with them WV 24 - Clemson 16..

Threw 1 pick, was my fault.
Had a hard time running at 1st then, I put Austin at TB took of (8-77) So the run level is good.

I like the fact the CPU throws screens often SPREAD teams do this!

Overall good sliders. I did keep my Passing Acc at 25 though.

Next about to try UCLA vs. ASU...
Old 07-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #38
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Played one game with them last night. Felt great for the most part, especially on offense. I was north Carolina vs. Stanford in dynasty mode.

One glaring issue though, the Stanford rb was superhuman, bouncing off tackles like Madden 94, gaining yards at 9.0 pc. He had over 150 at halftime. Unc runs s 4-2-5 which prolly played a role but he would not go down and made several warp Jukes that were crazy.

Anybody else have this problem?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-12-2012, 12:00 PM   #39
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
Played one game with them last night. Felt great for the most part, especially on offense. I was north Carolina vs. Stanford in dynasty mode.

One glaring issue though, the Stanford rb was superhuman, bouncing off tackles like Madden 94, gaining yards at 9.0 pc. He had over 150 at halftime. Unc runs s 4-2-5 which prolly played a role but he would not go down and made several warp Jukes that were crazy.

Anybody else have this problem?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Well, the OP said he made tackling so low to account for the threshhold. I'm not sure how they interact with each other so I'll wait for his reply too. But there do seem to be too many broken tackles, I agree.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:49 PM   #40
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22

I will b tryin these sliders today while I wait for the community roster, I was wondering though what penalty sliders do u use or do u just use the default

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »