Home

ILiveForThis and authentic's Simulation Saturday Slider Project

This is a discussion on ILiveForThis and authentic's Simulation Saturday Slider Project within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2012, 10:30 PM   #3593
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ILiveForThis and authentic's Simulation Saturday Slider Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I don't know if deleting everything mattered or not. It's just what I did, but then again, I didn't have anything on my profile outside of sliders.
Did you start your franchise over, or does just deleting and re-installing the patch and turner do it? I would hate to lose my progress as I am 4 years in.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:44 PM   #3594
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

I hate this game so much. hadn't played for four days and the time away made it painfully obvious how much garbage we tolerate because we love college football. its maddening.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:06 PM   #3595
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am very much enjoying default Heisman, and at this point the only decision I'm struggling with is whether to play on Slow or Normal gamespeed. Slow gamespeed feels better, but the cpu presents more of a challenge on Normal and the game is still fun. I also see a noticeable increase in penalties when playing on Normal, or maybe I'm crazy.

I played Wake Forrest last night (Year 2 of my OD) and their kicker was a 64ovr and he was 1-3, missing FGs from 39 and 44.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 11:24 PM   #3596
MVP

OVR: 12

Tried a game on default heisman, and a 35-0 1st half route of Miami OH turned into a 59-37 shootout lol. I was controlling the game most of the way until ROBO-Heisman turned it up and I could barely drop back w/o getting blasted. Their QB was 36/55 431yds 3TD 6INT, and they barely ran the ball, RB had 6 car. They finished with 492 yds, we had 530. I just dont know where to go with this game...frustration levels at an all time high
Old 08-27-2012, 11:47 PM   #3597
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_Selassie
Did you start your franchise over, or does just deleting and re-installing the patch and turner do it? I would hate to lose my progress as I am 4 years in.
I hadn't started one. I was only doing some "test" franchises to find the sliders, then would start a couple (USF and Ohio State) for real once I found my slider set to roll with. Unfortunately, I don't know what I'll be doing. The last couple posts here very much sum up my feelings as well.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:24 AM   #3598
MVP

OVR: 20

it doesnt play all that badly on default AA either.

I was messing around with that after I saw the CPU go into superman mode down 35-10 in the 2nd half. 6 straight passes I threw were intercepted, 5 at the LOS by jumping DL guys, who just don't ever...ever...ever drop an interception.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:11 AM   #3599
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm

I was messing around with that after I saw the CPU go into superman mode down 35-10 in the 2nd half. 6 straight passes I threw were intercepted, 5 at the LOS by jumping DL guys, who just don't ever...ever...ever drop an interception.
I think the game is programmed based off default AA, or at least it was in the past few NCAA's. Just sucks that nobody seems to know what is really going on with the sliders. EA has never been good at testing or explaining their ratings but at least in the past the community could figure things out.

This year for some reason it's just a mess. All these great slider people on OC and we still can't nail down the slider mystery.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 08-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #3600
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
this is what Ive been playing on for the last couple weeks, and my enjoyment level has went up immensely. Ive tried a ton of sliders on here and while some were good, things were always changing based on findings or based on new tuners and patches. i finally said screw it and that I was just gonna play the game straight out of the box, and after my experience, i wont be going back to tinkering with sliders.

For how I play, default AA plays great. I've been an OC, and am now a Head Coach, but I still sim Defense and just play offense, and I dont think Ive ever had a headscratcher when it comes to the outcome of games. I play on 8 minute quarters, and the number of plays and stats are realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »