Home

ILiveForThis and authentic's Simulation Saturday Slider Project

This is a discussion on ILiveForThis and authentic's Simulation Saturday Slider Project within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 11:28 AM   #3609
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: ILiveForThis and authentic's Simulation Saturday Slider Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
I feel you man....Ive tried so many slider sets and the game is so up and down, I just dont understand what theyre doing over at EA
Obviously put their A team on Madden. And when Madden turns out to be a half assed joke, you know NCAA is also going to be unfinished.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:46 AM   #3610
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I actually think Mr. T & the gang could put out a better game than EA's A Team...
Old 08-29-2012, 03:03 PM   #3611
Rookie

I still think Jarrod21's sliders provide the most accurate representation of a realistic game. The game scores are close, the games are difficult, and yardage is earned. I would rather have an extremely difficult challenge with realistic results as opposed to gashing the CPU and walking through games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #3612
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac211
I still think Jarrod21's sliders provide the most accurate representation of a realistic game. The game scores are close, the games are difficult, and yardage is earned. I would rather have an extremely difficult challenge with realistic results as opposed to gashing the CPU and walking through games.
Unnecessary.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #3613
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
Unnecessary.
Didn't mean anything by it other than a comparison between the two. It's only a game, and everyone is trying to get a realistic game for their style.

The defaults are a good theory because another guy may have been onto something when he said some sliders are reversed, some are broken, and some do nothing.

Now, don't be so sensitive!
Old 08-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #3614
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35
I'm three games in with my Arizona State Dynasty. I'm 2-1 and have a mixed bag of results. I just destroyed Illinois 41-9, but lost by three touchdowns to Mizzou the very next week. It's been very realistic, thus far. I'm starting to think everyone has a different idea of what that is, though.
Sent from my Desire HD

Last edited by AUChase; 08-29-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #3615
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase89
I'm three games in with my Arizona State Dynasty. I'm 2-1 and have a mixed bag of results. I just destroyed Illinois 41-9, but lost by three touchdowns to Mizzou the very next week. It's been very realistic, thus far. I'm starting to think everyone has a different idea of what that is, though.
Sent from my Desire HD
So you got a Xbox too? I'm starting to think everyone just got one...Live and I just got a 360. I switched over completely to 360 after my PS3 YLOD'd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #3616
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac211
I would rather beat the teams I'm suppose to beat and not be on upset alert every week. Thank you for your contribution to this thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »