Home

Oraeon's Statistics in sliders for NCAA13

This is a discussion on Oraeon's Statistics in sliders for NCAA13 within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Oraeon's Statistics in sliders for NCAA13

For anyone wondering...so far these slider work great in cpu v cpu. 3:17 to go in first... Unc 0 tx st 0.. Unc fumbled on 4th n goal from the 1 just now n txst recovered.

Things I noticed... seems to be MUCH more realistic screen play in this set....meaning yhe dt isnt instsntly on the wb in his drop back. (as im typing unc forved 3 n out.. Muffed punt, tx state recovered n scored next play. So unc trails 7 to 0.). The deep ball isnt always open... Meaning the safety n cb run down the wr. And the option game seems solid. Btw unc scored on following drive... 7 to 7 with a min to go in first
Old 07-14-2012, 02:58 PM   #50
Rookie

Unc had 155 yds of offense n tx st had 106.
Old 07-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #51
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Oraeon, any plans on updating your coaching sliders this year? Those make a huge difference in the gameplay in my opinion versus what we get from EA.

Thanks for all the analysis you do for us that go thru slider hell each year.
Twitter
YouTube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #52
Rookie

Unc took control in the 2nd qtr...outscoring tx st 24-7...lead at half 31 to 14. Unc connected on hailmary to end half... But for the first time the cpu didnt go all out blitz...played cover 2 man... Reciever had wat looked to be 3 or 4 inches on the db... Caught the deflection. Thats something I can live with
Old 07-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraeon1224
Clipping:65 (nerfed this year still haven't seen)
Then why 65? lol

I've been playing with it at 100, aggressive impact blocking, and haven't seen one. Seems broken, not nerfed. Just fyi.
Old 07-14-2012, 04:50 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
Then why 65? lol

I've been playing with it at 100, aggressive impact blocking, and haven't seen one. Seems broken, not nerfed. Just fyi.
I was just slowly ramping it up so it wouldn't ruin a testing game. I will just try 100 next game and see what happens.
Old 07-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #55
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzdwfy
No problem. Im really impressed with yhe gameplay this year. Its got me staying up way too late at 35 years old lol. Now have you tried running a game with the threshold at 50 now that we are in agreement concerning bump and run.

Also, doe anyone. Know the difference btw play recognition rating and the awareness rating?
Awareness was explained by a developer several years ago. It is apparently used by quarterbacks for simulation engine purposes only. I haven't tested to doublecheck. Could make a quarterback with 10 awareness and one with 90 awareness and see what happened?

Play recognition seems to control the defense buying on draws, options, and play action. It is impacted by the run defense slider.

I am not changing threshold to 50 because speed testing shows a realistic LB/WR gap (using NFL combine stats) at 70.

Last edited by Oraeon1224; 07-14-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 04:56 PM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by papernut
Oraeon, any plans on updating your coaching sliders this year? Those make a huge difference in the gameplay in my opinion versus what we get from EA.

Thanks for all the analysis you do for us that go thru slider hell each year.
Before I can test coaching I have to have good in game sliders. If there is too bad a passing or running, it impacts the measurements of coaching sliders. Play selection is effected by the effectiveness of each play type and the coaching slider setting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »