Home

Old 07-15-2012, 03:38 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Heisman Sliders

I have been playing with these sliders and I feel I am getting competitive games in which I have to make the right choices on both offense and defense, if not I pay for it.

The things I have noticed with these sliders is that if you don't take care of the ball you will lose it, I see more fumbles because of where I set the tackling which I also feel changes the way the defense pursues you in the angles they take.

My penalties are set to give an average of 6 per game over the course of a season. Typically I am seeing less penalties when playing weaker opponents or home games. As well as penalties I tried to set them so that both sides of the ball were getting between 14 and 25 first downs a game. The more first downs (which is statistically realistic) a team has the more often you'll see them put their back up running back in which I like to see as 25 carries for a starter and none for a back up just bothers my brain.

Finally, I get broken tackles with backs who have strong ratings and not so much for speedy agile backs however I still make people miss from time to time. I feel these sliders give me a more well rounded game according to the ratings my players have. Stronger tacklers cause more havoc, smarter DBs get more deflections and picks.

Heisman
9 Minutes
Very Slow
Threshold: 61

QB Acc 40/50
Pass Blk 65/75
WR Cat 40/40
RB Abil 55/50
Run Bk 45/50
Pass Cov 85/80
Pass Rush 15/25
INTs 40/40
Rush D 35/30
Tackling 60/60
FGP 50/50
FGA 35/40
Punt P 50/50
Punt A 40/40
KO 50/50
(If you want more KR then put it at 40/40 - realistically this year will be full of touch backs as they moved the KO up 5 yards and gave the incentive of a 25 yard start point if the KO is touched back.

Offsides: 90
False Start: 72 (This allows you to try and draw the D offsides without always being called on a false start. Again I feel like this is determined by the ability of the players on both sides of the ball as well as the venue/point in the game you find yourself.)
Holding: 54
Facemask: 59
Roughing the Passer: 53

Everything else at 100 (if you start to see clipping calls then drop it back to 60 but I doubt you will).

The only thing I think is important is to set the adjustments of Big Run and Jumping the Snap to Aggressive.

Remember to cover up the ball

Last edited by Callahan; 07-18-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »