Home

Cheda's "equal based" AutoPass AA Sliders

This is a discussion on Cheda's "equal based" AutoPass AA Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #17
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Cheda's "equal based" AutoPass AA Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkerns
Cheda,
I'm an old school coach mode guy since NCAA 04, always use auto-pass and I don't control any of the players, I handle everything pre-snap and then hike the ball but then hands off. On Def, same thing, handle anything pre-snap but then hands off completely.
I prefer this way over the recent new coach mode play style that EA put in last year because I don't like the coach mode camera angle. I find it hard to adjust my guys from that angle.
What are your thoughts about full on auto-pass coach mode with no player control at all and might your sliders work playing that way?
Hey!

To be completely honest, I believe they would work best in the way you described. Issue is also as u stated, that the coach mode cam is odd and hard to adjust players from. The problem with using auto pass in a REGULAR game with user control is within the sliders, as there is an obvious difference between coach mode sliders (CPU v CPU) and hum v CPU sliders. My sliders are meant to allow the user to utilize a coach mode/user hybrid if you will... You call plays, make Pre snap adjustments, then of it's a pass, u let CPU handle it and take control of the wr upon completion. If it's a run- the only option is to take control of the ball carrier, otherwise, if you want the ball carrier tk be contolled by CPU u need tk be I'm coach mode I THINK. I hinestly HAVE NOT CONSIDERED OR TRIED calling a run play and seeing if my runningback goes on his own!

But I adjusted these sliders to account for the fact that inwould be contolling the runningbacks. On defense I only contol a d lineman, rarely a d end. Never any of the LB or db .. So that is essentially a coach Mode.
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »