Home

2013 Auto subs- no glitch!

This is a discussion on 2013 Auto subs- no glitch! within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: 2013 Auto subs- no glitch!

They do sub the problem is that lots of teams alternate backs and at 80/85 you only get a very few handoffs in the 4th quarter. The real issue is that EA should have more fatigue on any given play for HB and WR and also have fatigue recover faster. Then the setting would work.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:20 PM   #10
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Did anyone ever notice that when picking plays that if players are fatigued (i.e. they show up as orange or yellow) that if you change formations it will sometimes change to a lower fatigue level? I almost wonder if there is a glitch that player's fatigues change when you change formations in the play call screen.

It was like this in 2012 too but I never really looked into it in-depth.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:19 PM   #11
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Did anyone ever notice that when picking plays that if players are fatigued (i.e. they show up as orange or yellow) that if you change formations it will sometimes change to a lower fatigue level? I almost wonder if there is a glitch that player's fatigues change when you change formations in the play call screen.

It was like this in 2012 too but I never really looked into it in-depth.
i dont ever call my own plays anymore. always ask coach, so i rarely see the fatigue bubble/players on the formation screen. i do recall that at times they would change colors as i shifted through different formation settings in years past.. if anything, my thinking was the longer they are in the huddle, they are resting more..

OR it could be the longer they are ON THE FIELD, they are still getting more fatigue... so that could be the thinking behind them increasing fatigue while u pick a play.. doesnt make a lot of sense imo, but is a possibility
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #12
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Any recommendations if I want to get 6-7 WRs involved?
i know u saw my response in the other thread, just dont want anyone to think i ignored this!
UCONN HUSKIES Football
Old 07-25-2012, 12:03 AM   #13
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

Hey man, just a quick question. How are the season stats as u progress through the season for allthe cpu teams since they all get simmed? My previous experiance with auto subs is during Dynasty it seems all the teams end up with majority of the carries going the back up backs for some weird reason even when the star RB isnt injured
Old 07-25-2012, 09:43 PM   #14
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
Hey man, just a quick question. How are the season stats as u progress through the season for allthe cpu teams since they all get simmed? My previous experiance with auto subs is during Dynasty it seems all the teams end up with majority of the carries going the back up backs for some weird reason even when the star RB isnt injured
no issues.. that was probably bc of the same glitch which would hypothetically pull them in the 4th or keep them from coming back in
UCONN HUSKIES Football
Old 07-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #15
Rookie

Jpowser's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
i know u saw my response in the other thread, just dont want anyone to think i ignored this!
I was wondering the same thing, would you mind telling me what thread you posted that in?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2012, 08:34 PM   #16
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpowser
I was wondering the same thing, would you mind telling me what thread you posted that in?
pretty sure it was in authentic/iliveforthis thread but good luck searching through there. in short- i said that its very rare to have a 6th or 7th wr see PT unless there are injuries.. and that i had not attempted any tweaks to the auto subs on the OP bc well- it works.. if he really wnats to get his other wr's involved i suggested he sub them manually during the game. he then suggested formation subs, which i didnt even think of (duh) which is probably the best way to get different players PT and not drive yourself crazy!
UCONN HUSKIES Football

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »