Home

Versuz's NCAA 13 Universal Sliders (System)

This is a discussion on Versuz's NCAA 13 Universal Sliders (System) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2012, 02:58 AM   #1
Pro

bruinkid626's Arena

OVR: 10
Versuz's NCAA 13 Universal Sliders (System)

Hey guys these are sliders that have been released by Versuz. All credits to http://www.youtube.com/VersuzTelevision . You can find his sliders video with explanations at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miM-Q...&feature=g-u-u .

Quote:
This is a Universal System that will work for Freshman, Varsity, All-American, and Heisman.
Keep the slider range between 30 - 70( no higher no lower). Choose any set that works for you !

-Versuz
Hum/CPU
QB Acc 65 / 35
Pass Block 65 / 35
Wr Catch 65 / 35
Rb Ability 65 /35
Run Block 65 / 35
Pass Coverage 65 / 35
Pass Rush 65 / 35
Int 65 / 35
Rush Def 65 / 35
Tackle 65 / 35
Fg Pow 50
Fg Acc 50
Punt Pow 35 / 40
Punt Acc 35 / 40

He did not address the game speed and threshold, so I am assuming that it is preference on that. He also did not address penalties, so you may have to look around to find a set of penalty sliders that suit you.

Again, I did not create these sliders. I have permission from Versuz to share them with the OS Community. All questions should be sent to his youtube channel or youtube video.

I am the danger.. I am the one who knocks.

Last edited by bruinkid626; 07-23-2012 at 03:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2012, 05:45 AM   #2
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Versuz's NCAA 13 Universal Sliders (System)

On his comments for the video he told someone who asked threshold 0!!! But didnt say anything about gamespeed
Old 07-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #3
Pro

Those were some interesting findings watching his video. It seemed as if varsity was the way to go based off of the reaction of the LBs watching the play instead of being able to read minds and know where the ball is going before the snap
Old 07-26-2012, 12:42 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I wonder if Versuz knows that sliders don't play the same in practice mode than play now/dynasty...
Old 07-26-2012, 10:15 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I wonder if Versuz knows that sliders don't play the same in practice mode than play now/dynasty...
I would hope so, he is right about the AI tho it does the same thing in play now/dyn I tested it after watching his video. Its rediculous on any level but varsity(I think its because this is the level EA designs the game on).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2012, 10:42 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinemaniac
I would hope so, he is right about the AI tho it does the same thing in play now/dyn I tested it after watching his video. Its rediculous on any level but varsity(I think its because this is the level EA designs the game on).
I understand, but what versuz doesn't mention is the lack of conviction on anything below AA by the CPU. There is no kill factor, weak play calling.

From a physics perspective, sure - game "looks" great, but look and feel are two completely different things.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #7
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I understand, but what versuz doesn't mention is the lack of conviction on anything below AA by the CPU. There is no kill factor, weak play calling.

From a physics perspective, sure - game "looks" great, but look and feel are two completely different things.
I can agree, Matt. One thing that has sparked my interest in the whole Varsity level, is if there is yet again a lack of the killer instinct that the CPU has lacked so many years. It's even evident on All-American. Too many times I have been down 21+ to the CPU in years past, only for them to let off the gas way too early and allow me back into the game. Heisman, which has been toned down some from years past, still has the most noticeable killer instict by the CPU.

Now if the CPU didn't lack the killer instinct, foot on the gas, personality, then I'd be all for it! Physics wise, yes the game looks much more polished on the Varsity level. But without that desire to pound me into the ground, I feel like I'm watching a College team beat down on a grasshopper league team at times. It's almost the equivalent of me scheduling FCS teams all the time. There's just not enough competition.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:35 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallinVol
I can agree, Matt. One thing that has sparked my interest in the whole Varsity level, is if there is yet again a lack of the killer instinct that the CPU has lacked so many years. It's even evident on All-American. Too many times I have been down 21+ to the CPU in years past, only for them to let off the gas way too early and allow me back into the game. Heisman, which has been toned down some from years past, still has the most noticeable killer instict by the CPU.

Now if the CPU didn't lack the killer instinct, foot on the gas, personality, then I'd be all for it! Physics wise, yes the game looks much more polished on the Varsity level. But without that desire to pound me into the ground, I feel like I'm watching a College team beat down on a grasshopper league team at times. It's almost the equivalent of me scheduling FCS teams all the time. There's just not enough competition.
While Heisman def goes after the throat there is no doubt about that, Have you actually tried putting every computer slider at 100 except the kicking ones and yours at 0? and going from there with tweaks?

Last edited by wolverinemaniac; 07-26-2012 at 07:47 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »