Home

need a set that allows my linemen to block

This is a discussion on need a set that allows my linemen to block within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2012, 01:41 AM   #1
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

OVR: 4
need a set that allows my linemen to block

Like the title says I am sick and tired of my linemen standing up and allowing the d linemen to sack me or get my rb for a loss. They pass up the d linemen to block a linebacker. So frustrating.

I would also like this set to make it so the CPU doesn't know every play I run. If I pass the drop to a man zone deal if I run the send the house. Every ****ing time!!

Last edited by therealslimshady; 07-28-2012 at 01:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2012, 02:54 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: need a set that allows my linemen to block

You have many sets here to choose from. Your questions are pretty loaded and not easy to answer. don't know what level you've played on and what your target skill set is. Keep trying the different sets provided here, and I'd recommend giving them at least 4-5 games to find one you like. Most give up on a set after one game or even one quarter. Sports is not a cookie cutter thing. Sometimes we want to replicate the EXACT thing we see on TV in a video game, but we just can't. We all know that some games are offensive shootouts and others will be defensive grinders. Good slider sets provide GREAT VARIETY, so when you find that set just enjoy this game for what it is.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:32 AM   #3
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm going to give yours a go in a bit. Just frustrated at this point and I guess I let it show. I play on all American and last year used secelite aa set. Those don't work that well this year.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:07 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I go against the flow with my higher sliders. After the 1st update I have pass block at 80 and pass rush at 50. Yes the QB is better protected and gets more time. By making pass coverage 70 coverage sacks do happen. Int at 30 to compensate for 70 cov. With my settings I still can see 5-10 sacks a game but fewer of the kind that annoy you where lineman look lethargic.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Coach Mode
I go against the flow with my higher sliders. After the 1st update I have pass block at 80 and pass rush at 50. Yes the QB is better protected and gets more time. By making pass coverage 70 coverage sacks do happen. Int at 30 to compensate for 70 cov. With my settings I still can see 5-10 sacks a game but fewer of the kind that annoy you where lineman look lethargic.
You should post them, including some box scores and video if possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »