Home

Sliders Are Useless

This is a discussion on Sliders Are Useless within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Sliders Are Useless

I know there is a thread about the pass coverage slider reversed. I think the accuracy slider is screwed up. I have also come to the conclusion the rush defense slider is pointless. I got my Rush Defense set to 0 and the CPU Run Blocking at 100 and my defense is still stopping the run. This is on AA. I tried to play on Heisman, but cupcake teams give me a run for my money. I am trying to find the most realistic gameplay that plays to the actual ratings and it ain't happening once again. Same old song and dance.

I know EA patched the sliders 4 years ago or so and it made the came worth while. I wish they would do the same with 13, cause this came has the potential to be outstanding. As it stands now this game sucks. I don't even think it is playable at this point. Same thing with 12. I never got a decent slider set going last year for the same reasons.

Please EA, fix the sliders!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 11:03 PM   #2
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Sliders Are Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
I know there is a thread about the pass coverage slider reversed. I think the accuracy slider is screwed up. I have also come to the conclusion the rush defense slider is pointless. I got my Rush Defense set to 0 and the CPU Run Blocking at 100 and my defense is still stopping the run. This is on AA. I tried to play on Heisman, but cupcake teams give me a run for my money. I am trying to find the most realistic gameplay that plays to the actual ratings and it ain't happening once again. Same old song and dance.

I know EA patched the sliders 4 years ago or so and it made the came worth while. I wish they would do the same with 13, cause this came has the potential to be outstanding. As it stands now this game sucks. I don't even think it is playable at this point. Same thing with 12. I never got a decent slider set going last year for the same reasons.

Please EA, fix the sliders!
Ditto, including special teams sliders (accuracy) I want the punters to actually TRY to pin me.. It's Mind boggling how much us left out of a sports game like this.. Would be like leaving out stealing bases in a baseball game.. Like wtf
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 08-24-2012, 04:51 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

This is why I hate when they announce new game modes or features unrelated to actual gameplay and AI logic. The only lasting fun is simming games in fantasy mode where you don't see the broken AI.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:08 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

This thread pretty much sums it up. We're all working hard on EA's behalf, and we're plugging holes only to see others open, and wondering if our time is even being warranted. I'm pretty frustrated right now, and am just about ready to give up and just play the stupid game for what it is.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
This thread pretty much sums it up. We're all working hard on EA's behalf, and we're plugging holes only to see others open, and wondering if our time is even being warranted. I'm pretty frustrated right now, and am just about ready to give up and just play the stupid game for what it is.
I would pay more than the current $60 for just dynasty mode, that addresses the gameplay issues. Release another game that has all the extra stuff on it, cause I don't care about.

And do something about how slow it is to make equipment edits. Or better yet, have more equipment options, or the correct equipment (like adidas gloves and visor's). And for the love of God EA, stop with the ankle cut socks that I have to edit for every single player, each new season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruralcarrier10
And do something about how slow it is to make equipment edits. Or better yet, have more equipment options, or the correct equipment (like adidas gloves and visor's). And for the love of God EA, stop with the ankle cut socks that I have to edit for every single player, each new season.
I wish players had unique looks when they come into the game. Some wear mid some have long no need to regulate an have everyone with ankle and reset every year. EA has some obsession with Nike, I like Nike too but show love to Adidas, Russell and UA.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:57 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruralcarrier10
I would pay more than the current $60 for just dynasty mode, that addresses the gameplay issues. Release another game that has all the extra stuff on it, cause I don't care about.

I would pay extra for a global equipment editor. Tight jerseys on the whole team? Only a couple of button presses. High socks same thing.
Old 08-25-2012, 08:13 PM   #8
Rookie

ate55's Arena

OVR: 1

As I said before, they need to fire the entire NCAA 13 team and start all over. They have no integrity into putting out an accurate game, all they want to do is make a few changes here and there, then submit to us a piece of crap! Get rid of the dumb *** mascot crap, the one button garbage and all those little "extras" no one gives a damn about and concentrate on producing a game that is somewhat close to real football. I do have to say shame on us, the people who keep buying their crap and filling the pockets of EA! I wonder how they would feel if their sales drop over 50% next year because we stick to our guns and boycott EA?!?! Ugggghhh

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »