Home

coaching sliders=fixed screen issue/deep ball issue

This is a discussion on coaching sliders=fixed screen issue/deep ball issue within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2012, 01:29 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: coaching sliders=fixed screen issue/deep ball issue

Hey guys with all the testing has anyone seen any improvement with the fg logic with changing the coach sliders ?
Old 08-10-2012, 01:35 AM   #50
Rookie

OUByron's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
My findings are only right on very slow. The majority play on normal or slow and the pass speeds vary. On very slow a DB will have time to catch up to the ball while on normal he wont get there in time. I wish others felt the same about how i feel about very slow but they wont. I should have done all testing on normal speed and made personal tweaks for my play style.
I'm playing on very slow with Matt10 and my Heisman Sliders and this game just got perfect after flipping aggression ... CPU offense is nearly unstoppable with their short passing game and long drives, mixing in run and pass, and I'm having a lot more difficulty with any kind of consistent offense.

It's just a better all around game, played a classic NC State (ME) vs. Tennessee. Bray goes 72% (46 pass attempts) for 350 yards and just mixes it up all game, whether it be short, medium, a couple of long passes, screens ... was only able to sack him twice.

Putting run/pass defense at 50/50 for Tennesse really made their defense shine.

This is the best NCAA yet with these tweaks ... I would be scared to know what the patch might do after all of this.
Blake Griffin
Sam Bradford
Adrian Peterson
Jack White
Old 08-10-2012, 01:37 AM   #51
Rookie

OUByron's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by petty43
Hey guys with all the testing has anyone seen any improvement with the fg logic with changing the coach sliders ?
Nope, Tennesse misfired on a 58 yarder in my test game, the only setback I saw in the game.
Blake Griffin
Sam Bradford
Adrian Peterson
Jack White
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 01:51 AM   #52
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm going to try these changes in my nest Dynasty game against Boise,will report back with my results. I'll be using my AA sliders on very slow speed.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 08-10-2012, 02:28 AM   #53
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
You use Auto Passing...In coach mode? You don't control your decisions or make plays for yourself? This whole time it wasn't YOU being able to do these things but the A.I making key decisions for you?

i use auto passing in a regular game mode.

i pick my plays from ask coach (one of 3) and only choose screens and 4 verts if it is the middle box and i FEEL like i want to call it/ need to call it.

i do not hot route, only smart route. i will occasionlay guess run/pass and i use slide protection A LOT. i do not audbile at all. if i know a play is gonna get gobbled up, i try my best to shift the line, flip it, bring blockers in, etc. never audible.. if its TERRIBLE, i call a time out and pick a new play from ask coach. i sim watch all special teams plays. i do not control any defenders, once the ball is snapped i dont touch a single button, same on offense- the running back does it all, qb throws it, etc. the only thing i OCASSIONALY do it scramble, as ive determined the auto pass qb will NOT scramble.. so i keep a 5 second count in my head and if i see a lane at that point, ill take off. but other wise, they do everything effectively with the sliders im using, including running the option
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 08-10-2012, 02:28 AM   #54
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUByron
Nope, Tennesse misfired on a 58 yarder in my test game, the only setback I saw in the game.
i like power at 75 acc at 35.. seen a good amount of wide kicks and missed pats with poor kickers
UCONN HUSKIES Football
Old 08-10-2012, 02:29 AM   #55
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I'm going to try these changes in my nest Dynasty game against Boise,will report back with my results. I'll be using my AA sliders on very slow speed.
welcome buddy
UCONN HUSKIES Football
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 02:34 AM   #56
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUByron
I'm playing on very slow with Matt10 and my Heisman Sliders and this game just got perfect after flipping aggression ... CPU offense is nearly unstoppable with their short passing game and long drives, mixing in run and pass, and I'm having a lot more difficulty with any kind of consistent offense.

It's just a better all around game, played a classic NC State (ME) vs. Tennessee. Bray goes 72% (46 pass attempts) for 350 yards and just mixes it up all game, whether it be short, medium, a couple of long passes, screens ... was only able to sack him twice.

Putting run/pass defense at 50/50 for Tennesse really made their defense shine.

This is the best NCAA yet with these tweaks ... I would be scared to know what the patch might do after all of this.
nice. i tried very slow a bunch of times but couldnt deal.. slow was a hard enough adjustment! im using zero threshold too as the thought of wr's and rb's beomg caight by d ends and slow linebackers/ slower db's pisses me off lol. i want speed to kill!
UCONN HUSKIES Football

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »