Home

FistofRages 2013 Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRages 2013 Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2012, 08:36 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: FistofRages 2013 Heisman Sliders

Ramrod dynasty and play now play different. That is why results maybe different.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:41 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Pretty much narrowed the set down. The only thing I may change is the pass coverage slider and possibly move human pass down to 5. Everything else has been playing pretty well. Getting correct number of pancakes, see a couple fumbles a game.

If you want to beef up the AI, just increase their run blocking but you might see too many AI pancakes. Don't move your rush defense or tackling or you won't see fumbles.

Penalties are all at 55 except facemask at 58 and Grounding at 10.

****Its very important to move your opponents defensive coaching aggressiveness to 85/15 or else the AI will go into aggressive zone coverage.

Last edited by fistofrage; 08-30-2012 at 09:45 AM.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've played a lot of slider sets, and I think sacks is something were going to have to live with. You SHOULD get a lot of sacks if you are playing a weaker team and send more pass rushers than the offense has blockers. The problem is that EA didn't find a way to distinguish between Buffalo's QB and an ELITE QB. Buffalo's QB would get sacked or make a bad play. The Elite QB would pick you apart more times than not. I like the look of these sliders and Fist's theories. I probably will test these out later on this evening after work.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac211
I've played a lot of slider sets, and I think sacks is something were going to have to live with. You SHOULD get a lot of sacks if you are playing a weaker team and send more pass rushers than the offense has blockers. The problem is that EA didn't find a way to distinguish between Buffalo's QB and an ELITE QB. Buffalo's QB would get sacked or make a bad play. The Elite QB would pick you apart more times than not. I like the look of these sliders and Fist's theories. I probably will test these out later on this evening after work.
With this slider set, I can guarantee that players besides the DT get sacks. LB's come shooting through the gaps if you bring more heat than they have blockers.....Of course you could get torched too. An A rated d is going to get roughly 6 sacks a game with these. A B rated D, its a crap shoot, sometimes I get quite a few, other times I don't get any. You will almost always get more sacks when playing against a scrambling QB, but it will be of the 2 yard sack variety when he takes off to scramble.

If tested the pass rush sliders alot because the DT's getting too many sacks and Ends and LBs always getting picked up was really bothering me....For the most part, I think that is fixed.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:59 PM   #21
Rookie

DylK2010's Arena

OVR: 1

Does anyone know what the best sliders to use for USER VS USER Games are? Is there any specific sliders that can be used for this or does it even exist to have good sliders for USER vs USER?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 10:07 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

The AI is still having problems consistantly putting drives together. I am in the process of making some changes. There is something very odd going on with the QBA slider, I know these will look crazy, but just try them out.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #23
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6
Any update on these?
Old 09-21-2012, 09:31 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Updated these last night. I had a few pretty good games. I was tinkering around to see what would happen if I played Offense against my AI Varsity sliders because the AI DB glitch is not present on Varsity and then play defense against AI Heisman offense.

Anyway, the AI was playing pretty good with the occassional DB glitch, but it didn't seem to killl the coverage as the safety usually gets back to defend the pass. The glitch is still there though, but it doesn't seem to happen as often.

Good news was, I have seen some fumbles, but guys can still break some tackles.

Last edited by fistofrage; 09-21-2012 at 09:36 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »