Home

Kick/punt accuracy?

This is a discussion on Kick/punt accuracy? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9
Kick/punt accuracy?

Im sure im not the only tiger woods player who finds it impossible to miss a fg or corner a punt inside the 5. I tried lowering kick and punt accuracy to make up for it but all I found was that it would randomly have the kicker or punter kick it 5 yards even if I hit it perfectly. I thought that it was below 30 accuracy that this happened but i just had a perfectly executed 100% power corner punt go 2 yards past the line of scrimmage with accuracy at 30.

Anyone mess around with the kick and punt accuracy sliders and have any good results? I dont mind having a random miss but have it go slightly left or right these 2 yard kicks are just dumb and extra points shouldnt miss more often than 50 yd field goals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
Rookie

WoOkiE FTW's Arena

OVR: 2
If you want it more challenging, bump them back up to default but kick without moving the arrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »