Home

FistofRages Varsity Sliders - AI safety play fixed

This is a discussion on FistofRages Varsity Sliders - AI safety play fixed within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2012, 11:18 AM   #577
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FistofRages Varsity Sliders - AI safety play fixed

Set CPU Run D and Tackle to 100 and HUM Run Block to 0 and it is still pretty easy to run the ball.

Is there anything else I can do to make it more difficult to run outside of editing every team I play against roster?
Old 11-27-2012, 10:52 PM   #578
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredtyshaf
Set CPU Run D and Tackle to 100 and HUM Run Block to 0 and it is still pretty easy to run the ball.

Is there anything else I can do to make it more difficult to run outside of editing every team I play against roster?
No. There is nothing else you can do. The problem is that the Rush Def slider is not as responsive as it should be in Play Now and Dynasty, although it was worse before the last patch came out and better before the second patch. You can see proof of this in Practice Mode. Lower it down to 0 and you will see Play Recog and Block Shedding fall of the cliff. Raise it to 100 and the players turn psychic. This slider is not completely broken like the QBA slider is in Play Now and Dynasty, but it is watered down quite a bit.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:22 PM   #579
Just started!

Love these sliders, i was looking for a set to finally start my online dynasty and i have found them. I only play offense, and supersim defense and these have finally made the offensive side of things more difficult and the sim side realistic finally. TY
Old 12-03-2012, 03:38 PM   #580
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
No. There is nothing else you can do. The problem is that the Rush Def slider is not as responsive as it should be in Play Now and Dynasty, although it was worse before the last patch came out and better before the second patch. You can see proof of this in Practice Mode. Lower it down to 0 and you will see Play Recog and Block Shedding fall of the cliff. Raise it to 100 and the players turn psychic. This slider is not completely broken like the QBA slider is in Play Now and Dynasty, but it is watered down quite a bit.
I know this is true but I just don't understand why. You think EA could take a look and figure out the issue and fix it with a tuner. They don't care. I'm done with this game. Can't even find a good CPU vs CPU set to watch.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #581
Rookie

yes there is. the clipping penalty slider helps with the run blocking. a lower setting is easier to run at 100 is very hard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2012, 10:44 PM   #582
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotJames
I know this is true but I just don't understand why. You think EA could take a look and figure out the issue and fix it with a tuner. They don't care. I'm done with this game. Can't even find a good CPU vs CPU set to watch.
Agree with you 100 percent, this game sucks and EA could fix things by making the sliders work right, but once again they won't.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »