Home

2012 pass cov slider reversed

This is a discussion on 2012 pass cov slider reversed within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 03:05 PM   #97
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: 2012 pass cov slider reversed

Anyone know if this still applies post tuner #2? I'm debating on downloading the tuner (I dont play online) and having to refigure out my sliders.

Additionally, I noticed that (at least pretuner #2) the sliders only seem to be reversed in dynasty. In play now (which yes, I know usually does play a bit different), 100 PCV seems to be the tighter coverage, while 0 PCV in dynasty is the tighter end of the slider.

Really wish EA would do even minimal testing/debugging on their games before releasing them
Old 08-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #98
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: 2012 pass cov slider reversed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovt
Anyone know if this still applies post tuner #2? I'm debating on downloading the tuner (I dont play online) and having to refigure out my sliders.

Additionally, I noticed that (at least pretuner #2) the sliders only seem to be reversed in dynasty. In play now (which yes, I know usually does play a bit different), 100 PCV seems to be the tighter coverage, while 0 PCV in dynasty is the tighter end of the slider.

Really wish EA would do even minimal testing/debugging on their games before releasing them
Yes it still applies. I have continued testing it and the results always show that the pass coverage slider is definitely reversed at least for me playing offline dynasty, All American.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »