Home

2012 pass cov slider reversed

This is a discussion on 2012 pass cov slider reversed within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2012, 11:07 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: 2012 pass cov slider reversed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
Just played with pass cov slider at zero and int at 0 on variety heisman and all American.. Db's stuck like glue 99% of the time.. Seemed like ratings really played a factor in who got open. If this is the case, might make heisman and all American playable and alleviate the bs safety play that still exists (except for on varsity)

Edit***** this Is for NCAA 13- all the madness made me forget if this was 12 or 13 for real lol
???????????? Absolutely rediculous. So state what teams you used for this test. Besides the fact es made updates since the release how do you expect anyone to believe this. 1 the int at 0 would have the biggest effect if anything. If you want the p cov at 0 then you obviously can't pass at all. That's why you bombed on my sliders lol. I asked you to jump into my league and show me and you never did. BOGUS FIND
Old 08-22-2012, 11:15 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 8

I get great pass coverage at 40 for the user and 15 for the cpu. Besides the qb acc the wr catch also effect wr running thru the pass coverage. EA made how many update and tuning adjustments? Even the player threshold will effect pass coverage. The slider is not reversed at all. But different strokes for different folks.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:32 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Slider is definitely reversed. I just played a game Michigan at MSU on Heisman All sliders at 50 except human pass coverage at 100 for human, QB Acc at 100 for human, WR catch at 40 for human and 0 pass coverage for AI.

Robinson went 13-16 with1 incompletion on a spike a drop and a late Int. I went 17-29. I won the game 31-24 because I scored on 3 strak patterns to an outside receiver. If the AI safety play would have given any help over the top, I would have lost handily. They blanketed my WRs on the underneath patterns and jumped routes my defense let Michigan recivers get open all day.

Robinson scrambled alot and they had 264 yards rushing on 45 carries, but the HBs also played well. I had 144 yards rushing on 28 carries. I threw 3 picks on underneath patterns but had 343 yards passing and 4 TDs because of the shoddy safety play. It would have been worse, but the 40 catch rating had me drop some deep balls.

Conclusion: the sliders are definitely reversed. this is 3 tests in a row where Oreegon went 12/13, Oklahoma 7/7 and Michigan 13/16. Thats 32/36 and only 1 pick in 3 test games with Human pass coverage at 100.

Heisman would play a great game if not for the Aggressive safety bug.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 11:33 PM   #52
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkroc
???????????? Absolutely rediculous. So state what teams you used for this test. Besides the fact es made updates since the release how do you expect anyone to believe this. 1 the int at 0 would have the biggest effect if anything. If you want the p cov at 0 then you obviously can't pass at all. That's why you bombed on my sliders lol. I asked you to jump into my league and show me and you never did. BOGUS FIND

get out of here with your bull dude. howmany people posted they agreed. if u knew anything and read anything youd see that i use auto pass anyway in all of my threads. how manhy guys said the db's were on their wr like white on rice above... give me a break. what does ea updates have anything to do with this? lol how many people BLASTED you set and put up ridiculous stats. please. dont start. people like you only make it impossible to progress bc theyd rather start internet fights. take it elsehwerre.
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 08-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #53
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
get out of here with your bull dude. howmany people posted they agreed. if u knew anything and read anything youd see that i use auto pass anyway in all of my threads. how manhy guys said the db's were on their wr like white on rice above... give me a break. what does ea updates have anything to do with this? lol how many people BLASTED you set and put up ridiculous stats. please. dont start. people like you only make it impossible to progress bc theyd rather start internet fights. take it elsehwerre.

Bro...the best way to deal with a matter like this is to ignore that orphan. Don't give him tv time lol!
Old 08-23-2012, 12:55 AM   #54
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

So I thought I would entertain this by playing my next Dynasty game with Coverage @ 0 for the cpu (that's supposed to be better right?) and coverage at 100 for myself (since that's supposed to be worse)...now granted this is against Ball St,but from the way it's been described,it doesn't matter the teams,and my teambuilder team is by no means a powerhouse.

I had to shut it off at halftime,Ball St's qb was 9-16 and I was 18-26 with 300+ yards and 4td's.He was also sacked twice since he couldn't find any receivers open. Based on this "theory" Ball St's qb should've lit my defense up,but as noted this was not the case,so when all is said and done,I do not believe in this slider reversed theory.

Good luck anyway.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 08-23-2012, 02:21 AM   #55
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

This game has me beyond p!ssed off right now... I couldn't even begin to tell you guys what sliders do what...which are reversed...what they even do. And besides this, I have a potential hurricane staring me in the face (possibly by Monday) so I'm a little on edge.

But seriously, I don't think I've ever been so frustrated... As much as it pains me, I think this game is going back. If something doesn't change, I simply cannot play this game any longer. Tinkered with things for 3 hours tonight - and I don't feel any further along than I did. There's something to the pass coverage sliders - just can't find the sweet spot. I still saw guys running wide open so I don't know... Played with it on 0 for the cpu and 100 for me - just a lot of stuff that defied reality, so any idea of getting simulation stats is over (in my opinion). Plus, I saw the cpu got 51 PANCAKE BLOCKS against me - just unbelievable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 02:47 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
So I thought I would entertain this by playing my next Dynasty game with Coverage @ 0 for the cpu (that's supposed to be better right?) and coverage at 100 for myself (since that's supposed to be worse)...now granted this is against Ball St,but from the way it's been described,it doesn't matter the teams,and my teambuilder team is by no means a powerhouse.

I had to shut it off at halftime,Ball St's qb was 9-16 and I was 18-26 with 300+ yards and 4td's.He was also sacked twice since he couldn't find any receivers open. Based on this "theory" Ball St's qb should've lit my defense up,but as noted this was not the case,so when all is said and done,I do not believe in this slider reversed theory.

Good luck anyway.
Less than 30 seconds in with Mizz against Vandy with Pass Cov a 0 and i throw an INT. I use Jrod's black slider set as that offers the best game for me. I used to have pass cov at 100 and short routes were open. Their pass rush was the only thing that kept my pass game in check. We continue game to see how verts are acting with it at 0. But preliminary thoughts are that pass cov slider is reversed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »