Home

2012 pass cov slider reversed

This is a discussion on 2012 pass cov slider reversed within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2012, 11:43 PM   #1
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
2012 pass cov slider reversed

Just played with pass cov slider at zero and int at 0 on variety heisman and all American.. Db's stuck like glue 99% of the time.. Seemed like ratings really played a factor in who got open. If this is the case, might make heisman and all American playable and alleviate the bs safety play that still exists (except for on varsity)

Edit***** this Is for NCAA 13- all the madness made me forget if this was 12 or 13 for real lol
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC

Last edited by Chedapalooza; 08-22-2012 at 03:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2012, 11:49 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
If that is the case great discovery Hope to test tonight,but Probaly tommorow.If you confirm for sure please post results
Warriors
Sharks
Old 08-22-2012, 12:17 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: 2012 pass cov slider reversed

I wouldn't be suprised. I have human PC at 0 and my defenders play almost too well.

I also think something Wonky is going on the the QBA slider. It either doesn't work, its reversed, the AI QBA is broken and that takes over for the human or whatever. All I can say is that with the human QBA at 0, all my passes hit the receivers right on the money regardless of level played on.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:26 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
Just played with pass cov slider at zero and int at 0 on variety heisman and all American.. Db's stuck like glue 99% of the time.. Seemed like ratings really played a factor in who got open. If this is the case, might make heisman and all American playable and alleviate the bs safety play that still exists (except for on varsity)
It was a small sample size, but I have noticed the same thing after my last few games using auto-pass (Heisman, speed at normal, pass coverage at 0, int at 40, catch at 40, pass block at 0, pass rush at 10 (may need to lower), QB accuracy at 0). My low-rated auto-pass QB was rarely attempting and/or connecting on long passes. The secondary was mostly right there. For once, I wasn't shaking my head in frustration... Would like to know what others may be seeing. This may not work as well for non-autopass or non-coach mode players.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:48 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
You guys might be on to something. In my dynasty and put pass cov and int at 0; no safety issues and cov was great, but no ints which could probably mean for it to stay at 50. Going to test QBs at 0 and 100 to see if there is any differences.

Last edited by War24; 08-22-2012 at 12:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 12:59 AM   #6
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Been testing my 15min quarters dynasty with pass coverge at 0 and it fives a mirroring effect which in turn reduces my completion percentage and makes man coverage more viable against the A.I on Heisman.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:12 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

OK, I just played a half of football with Oregon at MSU(me). I put AI pass coverage to 0. I put Human pass coverage to 100 and Human QBA to 100 and at the half, Oregon was 12-13 passing and MSU was 8-17 passing and my QB was throwing some balls off target.

The safety was out of position on some plays for the AI but the CB's were on my receivers like glue.

Going to do a little more testing.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:18 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 0
Very interesting will be anxious to hear your results fist.ive played 3 quarters with pass coverage at 0 and the Cb play seems better safety not so much.
Warriors
Sharks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »