Home

RJ's Varsity Coach/CPUvsCPU Sliders NCAA 13

This is a discussion on RJ's Varsity Coach/CPUvsCPU Sliders NCAA 13 within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2012, 07:29 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: RJ's Varsity Coach/CPUvsCPU Sliders NCAA 13

Hey RJ, i have to say that you have a very good set here for cpu vs cpu. i will be testing these for coach mode and will post them as i go and make tweaks. i have found one big problem here however, the simulated games all appear to have a reflection on the sliders, therefore all the qb's are struggling to even hit 50% comp since qb accuracy is at 0. i noticed you posted coach sliders on here, but i am not aware of how to change them for any team other then my own, or if this would even fix the sim stats problem. can anyone shed some light on this for me?
Old 09-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #58
Rookie

disregard my comment about the qb's not getting 50%. after simming to week 5 the top qb's are getting 60-70% as they should. so i guess my qb just sucks lol. anyway i would still like to try to put in those coach sliders to see if it effects gameplay. thank you for all you have done on this. i have been testing sliders for years, and i know how much of a tedious task it is, but in the end is very rewarding when you got something good. you no doubt logged a bunch of games to get these, trust me i know ive tested cpu vs cpu sliders for a long time now. keep up the good work.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #59
Rookie

RJ - I'm wondering if it would be okay to post your sliders at coachmode.com? It's a new site I (just in the last week) setup just for coach mode / manage only mode play style...or, check out the site and post them yourself! Let me know...I've had some good success with your sliders (and also plan on checking out jhmills set too that looks pretty good). Thanks!
Old 09-23-2012, 06:51 AM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahtooco
RJ - I'm wondering if it would be okay to post your sliders at coachmode.com? It's a new site I (just in the last week) setup just for coach mode / manage only mode play style...or, check out the site and post them yourself! Let me know...I've had some good success with your sliders (and also plan on checking out jhmills set too that looks pretty good). Thanks!
RJ's set is good for cpu vs cpu but not coach mode. his set should thus just be called cpu vs cpu sliders. i know because i have tested them quiet a bit and they were just not working for coach mode so i had to go with a new set on heisman.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »